Modeling the Korean Chonsei Lease Contract
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Navarro, Ignacio & Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 2010. "Antichresis leases: Theory and empirical evidence from the Bolivian experience," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 33-44, January.
- Kim, Jinwon, 2013.
"Financial repression and housing investment: An analysis of the Korean chonsei,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 338-358.
- Kim, Jinwon, 2012. "Financial Repression and Housing Investment: An Analysis of the Korean Chonsei," MPRA Paper 47586, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 May 2013.
- Cho, Sang-Wook (Stanley), 2010.
"Household wealth accumulation and portfolio choices in Korea,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 13-25, March.
- Sang-Wook Stanley Cho, 2007. "Household Wealth Accumulation and Portfolio Choices in Korea," Discussion Papers 2007-26, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Cho, Sang-Wook (Stanley), 2012.
"Accounting For Life-Cycle Wealth Accumulation: The Role Of Housing Institution,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(04), pages 493-517, September.
- Sang-Wook Stanley Cho, 2007. "Accounting for Lifecycle Wealth Accumulation: The Role of Housing Institution," Discussion Papers 2007-27, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Dongchul Cho, 2005. "Interest Rate, Inflation, and Housing Price: With an Emphasis on Chonsei Price in Korea," NBER Working Papers 11054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Min Hwang & John Quigley & Jae-young Son, 2006.
"The Dividend Pricing Model: New Evidence from the Korean Housing Market,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 205-228, May.
- Min Hwang & John Quigley, 2005. "The Dividend Pricing Model: New Evidence from the Korean Housing Market," ERES eres2005_203, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Hwang, Min & Quigley, John M. & Son, Jae Young, 2006. "The Dividend Pricing Model: New Evidence from the Korean Housing Market," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt293422vk, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:415:d:69022 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sae Park & Doo Bahng & Yun Park, 2010. "Price Run-up in Housing Markets, Access to Bank Lending and House Prices in Korea," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 332-367, April.
- Lee, Chang-Moo & Chung, Eui-Chul, 2010. "Monthly rent with variable deposit: A new form of rental contract in Korea," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 315-323, December.
- Younghoon Lee & Sanghyo Lee & Jaejun Kim, 2017. "Analysis of the Dynamic Relationship between Fluctuations in the Korean Housing Market and the Occurrence of Unsold New Housing Stocks," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-23, January.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:31:y:2017:i:c:p:167-185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heeho Kim & SaeWoon Park & Sun Hye Lee, 2012. "House Price and Bank Lending in a Premium Submarket in Korea," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 15(1), pages 1-42.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:31:y:2003:i:1:p:53-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.