Default risk of wage-indexed payment mortgage in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lea, Michael J. & Bernstein, Steven A., 1996. "Housing Finance in an Inflationary Economy: The Experience of Mexico1," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 87-104, March.
- Joseph B. Lipscomb & John T. Harvey & Harold Hunt, 2003. "Exchange-Rate Risk Mitigation with Price-Level-Adjusting Mortgages: The Case of the Mexican UDI," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 25(1), pages 23-42.
- Taewon Kim, 1987. "A Contingent Claims Analysis of Price Level-Adjusted Mortgages," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 15(3), pages 117-131.
- Hakan Berument & Kamuran Malatyali, 1999. "Determinants of interest rates in Turkey," Discussion Papers 9902, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isil Erol & Kanak Patel, 2007. "Pricing the Default Option of Inflation-Indexed Mortgages Using Explicit Finite Difference Method," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 10(1), pages 48-92.
- Sapci, Ayse, 2017.
"Costly financial intermediation and excess consumption volatility,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 97-114.
- Sapci, Ayse, 2014. "Costly Financial Intermediation and Excess Consumption Volatility," Working Papers 2014-04, Department of Economics, Colgate University, revised 11 Jun 2014.
- Sanders, Anthony B., 2005. "Barriers to homeownership and housing quality: The impact of the international mortgage market," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 147-152, September.
- Yilmazer Tansel & Adaman Fikret & Kaytaz Mehmet, 2012. "The Impact of Financial Development on Homeownership and Housing in Emerging Economies: Evidence from Turkey," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-29, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:14:y:2005:i:3:p:271-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622881 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.