Liability and liability insurance for medical malpractice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Montanera, 2016. "The importance of negative defensive medicine in the effects of malpractice reform," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 17(3), pages 355-369, April.
- Feess, Eberhard & Ossig, Sonja, 2007. "Reimbursement schemes for hospitals, malpractice liability, and intrinsic motivation," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 423-441, December.
- Gérard Mondello, 2013.
"Ambiguous Beliefs on Damages and Civil Liability Theories,"
2013.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gérard Mondello, 2013. "Ambiguous Beliefs on Damages and Civil Liability Theories"," Post-Print halshs-00929948, HAL.
- Mondello, Gérard, 2013. "Ambiguous Beliefs on Damages and Civil Liability Theories," Economy and Society 158668, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Marie‐Cécile Fagart & Claude Fluet, 2009. "Liability insurance under the negligence rule," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 40(3), pages 486-508, September.
- Lydie Ancelot & Cornel Oros, 2015. "Physician–patient relationship and medical accident victim compensation: some insights into the French regulatory system," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 16(5), pages 529-542, June.
- Nirup M. Menon & Rajiv Kohli, 2013. "Blunting Damocles' Sword: A Longitudinal Model of Healthcare IT Impact on Malpractice Insurance Premium and Quality of Patient Care," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 24(4), pages 918-932, December.
- Eberhard Feess, 2012. "Malpractice liability, technology choice and negative defensive medicine," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(2), pages 157-167, April.
- Sloan, Frank A. & Entman, Stephen S. & Reilly, Bridget A. & Glass, Cheryl A. & Hickson, Gerald B. & Zhang, Harold H., 1997. "Tort liability and obstetricians' care levels," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 245-260, June.
- Kathryn Zeiler, "undated". "Medical Malpractice and Contract Disclosure: An Equilibrium Model of the Effects of Legal Rules on Behavior in Health Care Markets," American Law & Economics Association Annual Meetings 1071, American Law & Economics Association.
- Danzon, Patricia M., 2000. "Liability for medical malpractice," Handbook of Health Economics, in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 26, pages 1339-1404, Elsevier.
- Sverre Grepperud, 2005. "Medical Errors: Mandatory Reporting, Voluntary Reporting, or Both?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 99-112, July.
- Claude Fluet, 2002.
"Assurance de responsabilité et aléa moral dans les régimes de responsabilité objective et pour faute,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 112(6), pages 845-861.
- Claude Fluet, 2002. "Assurance de responsabilité et aléa moral dans les régimes de responsabilité objective et pour faute," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 149, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- William Choi & Lan Liang, 2007. "Reverse moral hazard of liability insurers: evidence from medical malpractice claims," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(18), pages 2331-2340.
- Samwer Martina C., 2008. "When Less Liability Leads to More Care: Adverse Effects of Liability Regimes in Multitask Principal Agent Settings," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 641-664, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:4:y:1985:i:4:p:309-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.