Trajectories of health-related quality of life differ by age among adults: Results from an eight-year longitudinal study
To date, only a few studies have assessed determinants of health trajectories using longitudinal health survey data.
Volume (Year): 31 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Neil J. Buckley & Frank T. Denton & A. Leslie Robb & Byron G. Spencer, 2004.
"Healthy Aging at Older Ages: Are Income and Education Important?,"
Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports
392, McMaster University.
- Neil J. Buckley & Frank T. Denton & A. Leslie Robb & Byron G. Spencer, 2004. "Healthy Aging at Older Ages: Are Income and Education Important?," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 123, McMaster University.
- McDonough, Peggy & Sacker, Amanda & Wiggins, Richard D., 2005. "Time on my side? Life course trajectories of poverty and health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(8), pages 1795-1808, October.
- Hou, Feng, 2010. "Homeownership over the Life Course of Canadians: Evidence from Canadian Censuses of Population," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2010325e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Kim, Jinyoung & Durden, Emily, 2007. "Socioeconomic status and age trajectories of health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 65(12), pages 2489-2502, December.
- Brown, W. Mark & Hou, Feng & Lafrance, Amelie, 2010. "Incomes of Retirement-age and Working-age Canadians: Accounting for Home Ownership," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2010064e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Evans, R.G. & Stoddart, G.L., 1990. "Producing Health, Consuming Health Care," Centre for Health Services and Policy Research 90:13r, University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research..
- Huguet, Nathalie & Kaplan, Mark S. & Feeny, David, 2008. "Socioeconomic status and health-related quality of life among elderly people: Results from the Joint Canada/United States Survey of Health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 803-810, February.
- Scott Lynch, 2003. "Cohort and life-course patterns in the relationship between education and health: A hierarchical approach," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 40(2), pages 309-331, May.
- R Evans & G Stoddart, 1990. "Producing Health, Consuming Health Care," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 1990-06, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Evans, Robert G. & Stoddart, Gregory L., 1990. "Producing health, consuming health care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1347-1363, January.
- Kaplan, Mark S. & Huguet, Nathalie & Feeny, David H. & McFarland, Bentson H., 2010. "Self-reported hypertension prevalence and income among older adults in Canada and the United States," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 844-849, March.
- Briggs, Andrew & Sculpher, Mark & Claxton, Karl, 2006. "Decision Modelling for Health Economic Evaluation," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198526629, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:31:y:2012:i:1:p:207-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.