International differences in the impact of doctors on health: a multilevel analysis of OECD countries
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zeynep Or, 2001. "Exploring the Effects of Health Care on Mortality Across OECD Countries," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 46, OECD Publishing.
- Burgess Jr., James F. & Christiansen, Cindy L. & Michalak, Sarah E. & Morris, Carl N., 2000. "Medical profiling: improving standards and risk adjustments using hierarchical models," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 291-309, May.
- Kathleen Carey, 2000. "A multilevel modelling approach to analysis of patient costs under managed care," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(5), pages 435-446.
- Andrea Bassanini & Stefano Scarpetta, 2001. "Does Human Capital Matter for Growth in OECD Countries?: Evidence from Pooled Mean-Group Estimates," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 282, OECD Publishing.
- Nigel Rice & Andrew Jones, 1997. "Multilevel models and health economics," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(6), pages 561-575.
- Baker, Laurence C., 2001. "Managed care and technology adoption in health care: evidence from magnetic resonance imaging," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 395-421, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:24:y:2005:i:3:p:531-560. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.