Comparative dynamics in a health investment model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Chuma, Hiroyuki, 1990. "A Model of the Demand for Longevity and the Value of Life Extension," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(4), pages 761-782, August.
- Forster, Bruce A, 1989. "Optimal Health Investment Strategies," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 45-57, January.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.
- Epstein, Larry G., 1978. "The Le Chatelier Principle in optimal control problems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 103-122, October.
- Caputo, Michael R., 1990. "A qualitative characterization of the competitive nonrenewable resource extracting firm," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 206-226, May.
- Christoph Eisenring, 1998. "Comparative Dynamics in a Health Investment Model," Diskussionsschriften dp9806, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Oniki, Hajime, 1973. "Comparative dynamics (sensitivity analysis) in optimal control theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 265-283, June.
- Ried, Walter, 1998. "Comparative dynamic analysis of the full Grossman model," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 383-425, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bolin, Kristian & Lindgren, Björn, 2016. "Non-monotonic health behaviours – implications for individual health-related behaviour in a demand-for-health framework," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 9-26.
- Dustmann, Christian & Windmeijer, Frank, 2000.
"Wages and the Demand for Health - A Life Cycle Analysis,"
IZA Discussion Papers
171, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Dustmann & Frank Windmeijer, 2000. "Wages and the demand for health - a life cycle analysis," IFS Working Papers W99/20, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Martin Forster, "undated". "The meaning of death: some numerical simulations of a model of healthy and unhealthy consumption," Discussion Papers 00/34, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Gjerde, Jon & Grepperud, Sverre & Kverndokk, Snorre, 2009. "On adaptation, life-extension possibilities and the demand for health," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2001:7, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Jon Gjerde & Sverre Grepperud & Snorre Kverndokk, 2005. "On adaptation and the demand for health," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(11), pages 1283-1301.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Holger Strulik, 2010. "Optimal Aging and Death," PGDA Working Papers 5810, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Kverndokk, Snorre, 2009. "Why do people demand health?," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2000:5, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Holger STRULIK, 2015.
"A Closed-form Solution for the Health Capital Model,"
JODE - Journal of Demographic Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 81(3), pages 301-316, September.
- Strulik, Holger, 2014. "A closed-form solution for the health capital model," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 222, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Bolin, Kristian & Caputo, Michael R., 2017. "Consumption and Investment Demand when Health Evolves Stochastically," Working Papers in Economics 710, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Forster, Martin, 2001. "The meaning of death: some simulations of a model of healthy and unhealthy consumption," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 613-638, July.
- Katerina Koka & Audrey Laporte & Brian Ferguson, 2014. "Theoretical Simulation in Health Economics: An application to Grossman's Model of Investment in Health Capital," Working Papers 140010, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:18:y:1999:i:5:p:653-658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .