Comparative dynamics in a health investment model
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ried, Walter, 1998. "Comparative dynamic analysis of the full Grossman model," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 383-425, August.
- Forster, Bruce A, 1989. "Optimal Health Investment Strategies," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 45-57, January.
- Caputo, Michael R., 1990. "A qualitative characterization of the competitive nonrenewable resource extracting firm," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 206-226, May.
- Epstein, Larry G., 1978. "The Le Chatelier Principle in optimal control problems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 103-122, October.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Chuma, Hiroyuki, 1990. "A Model of the Demand for Longevity and the Value of Life Extension," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(4), pages 761-82, August.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-55, March-Apr.
- Christoph Eisenring, 1998. "Comparative Dynamics in a Health Investment Model," Diskussionsschriften dp9806, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Oniki, Hajime, 1973. "Comparative dynamics (sensitivity analysis) in optimal control theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 265-283, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:18:y:1999:i:5:p:653-658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.