The Le Chatelier Principle in optimal control problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- F. García Castaño & M. Melguizo Padial, 2015. "A natural extension of the classical envelope theorem in vector differential programming," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 63(4), pages 757-775, December.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:603-640 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eisenring, Christoph, 1999. "Comparative dynamics in a health investment model," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 653-658, October.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Krulce, Darrell & Roumasset, James, 2005.
"Specialization and non-renewable resources: Ricardo meets Ricardo,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1517-1545, September.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Darrell Krulce & James Roumasset, 2003. "Specialization and Nonrenewable Resources: Ricardo Meets Ricardo," Emory Economics 0305, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Darrell Krulce & James Roumasset, 2004. "Specialization and Nonrenewable Resources: Ricardo Meets Ricardo," Working Papers 200401, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- D. Dragone & P. Vanin, 2015. "Price Effect in the Short and in the Long Run," Working Papers wp1040, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:19:y:1978:i:1:p:103-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.