Altruism or moral hazard: The impact of hospital uncompensated care pools
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruce Hollingsworth & Anthony Scott & Yijuan Chen & Juergen Meinecke, 2012.
"Do Healthcare Report Cards Cause Providers To Select Patients And Raise Quality Of Care?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21, pages 33-55, June.
- Yijuan Chen & Juergen Meinecke, 2012. "Do Health Care Report Cards Cause Providers to Select Patients and Raise Quality of Care?," CEPR Discussion Papers 657, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- repec:kap:hcarem:v:20:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10729-015-9349-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Clemens & Benedic Ippolito, 2017. "Uncompensated Care and the Collapse of Hospital Payment Regulation: An Illustration of the Tinbergen Rule," NBER Working Papers 23758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:16:y:1997:i:4:p:397-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .