Livelihood diversification in Uganda: patterns and determinants of change across two rural districts
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Haggblade, Steven & Hazell, Peter & Brown, James, 1989.
"Farm-nonfarm linkages in rural sub-Saharan Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 1173-1201, August.
- Reardon, Thomas & Taylor, J. Edward, 1996. "Agroclimatic shock, income inequality, and poverty: Evidence from Burkina Faso," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 901-914, May.
- Frank Ellis, 1998. "Household strategies and rural livelihood diversification," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 1-38.
- Arne Bigsten & Steve Kayizzi‐Mugerwa, 1995. "Rural sector responses to economic crisis in Uganda," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(2), pages 181-209, 03.
- Reardon, Thomas, 1997. "Using evidence of household income diversification to inform study of the rural nonfarm labor market in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 735-747, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:26:y:2001:i:4:p:421-435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.