Livelihood diversification in Uganda: patterns and determinants of change across two rural districts
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arne Bigsten & Steve Kayizzi‐Mugerwa, 1995. "Rural sector responses to economic crisis in Uganda," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(2), pages 181-209, 03.
- Reardon, Thomas & Taylor, J. Edward, 1996. "Agroclimatic shock, income inequality, and poverty: Evidence from Burkina Faso," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 901-914, May.
- Haggblade, Steven & Hazell, Peter & Brown, James, 1989.
"Farm-nonfarm linkages in rural sub-Saharan Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 1173-1201, August.
- Reardon, Thomas, 1997. "Using evidence of household income diversification to inform study of the rural nonfarm labor market in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 735-747, May.
- Frank Ellis, 1998. "Household strategies and rural livelihood diversification," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 1-38.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:26:y:2001:i:4:p:421-435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.