Does it pay to be loyal? An empirical analysis of underwriting relationships and fees
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joseph Farrell and Carl Shapiro., 1987.
"Optimal Contracts with Lock-In,"
Economics Working Papers
8758, University of California at Berkeley.
- Denis, David J, 1991. "Shelf Registration and the Market for Seasoned Equity Offerings," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64(2), pages 189-212, April.
- Neil Esho & Michael G. Kollo & Ian G. Sharpe, 2004.
"Eurobond underwriter spreads,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
24744, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tufano, Peter, 1989. "Financial innovation and first-mover advantages," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 213-240, December.
- Bhagat, Sanjai & Frost, Peter A., 1986. "Issuing costs to existing shareholders in competitive and negotiated underwritten public utility equity offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 233-259.
- Kidwell, David S & Marr, M Wayne & Thompson, G Rodney, 1987. "Shelf Registration: Competition and Market Flexibility," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(1), pages 181-206, April.
- Bhattacharyya, Sugato & Nanda, Vikram, 2000. "Client Discretion, Switching Costs, and Financial Innovation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(4), pages 1101-27.
- Krigman, Laurie & Shaw, Wayne H. & Womack, Kent L., 2001. "Why do firms switch underwriters?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2-3), pages 245-284, May.
- Allen, David S & Lamy, Robert E & Thompson, G Rodney, 1990. " The Shelf Registration of Debt and Self Selection Bias," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(1), pages 275-87, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:77:y:2005:i:3:p:673-699. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.