Explaining All Three-Alternative Voting Outcomes
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Saari, Donald G, 1992. "The Aggregated Excess Demand Function and Other Aggregation Procedures," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 2(3), pages 359-388, July.
- Le Breton, Michel & Truchon, Michel, 1997.
"A Borda measure for social choice functions,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 249-272, October.
- Le Breton, Michel & Truchon, Michel, 1996. "A Borda Measure for Social Choice Functions," Cahiers de recherche 9602, Université Laval - Département d'économique, revised Jun 1997.
- Le Breton, M. & Truchon, M., 1996. "A Borda Measure for Social Choice Functions," Papers 9602, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Donald G. Saari, 1997. "Informational geometry of social choice," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 14(2), pages 211-232.
- Salles, Maurice, 1975. "A general possibility theorem for group decision rules with pareto-transitivity," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 110-118, August.
- Merlin, Vincent R. & Saari, Donald G., 1997.
"Copeland Method II: Manipulation, Monotonicity, and Paradoxes,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 148-172, January.
- Vincent R. Merlin & Donald G. Saari, "undated". "Copeland Method II; Manipulation, Monotonicity, and Paradoxes," Discussion Papers 1112, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1974. "Excess demand functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 15-21, March.
- Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1973. "Do Walras' identity and continuity characterize the class of community excess demand functions?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 345-354, August.
- McKelvey, Richard D, 1979. "General Conditions for Global Intransitivities in Formal Voting Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1085-1112, September.
- Saari, Donald G., 1989. "A dictionary for voting paradoxes," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 443-475, August.
- Donald G. Saari & Maria M. Tataru, 1999. "The likelihood of dubious election outcomes," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 13(2), pages 345-363.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:87:y:1999:i:2:p:313-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.