Explaining All Three-Alternative Voting Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Donald G. Saari, 1997. "Informational geometry of social choice," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 14(2), pages 211-232.
- Le Breton, Michel & Truchon, Michel, 1997.
"A Borda measure for social choice functions,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 249-272, October.
- Le Breton, M. & Truchon, M., 1996. "A Borda Measure for Social Choice Functions," Papers 9602, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Le Breton, Michel & Truchon, Michel, 1996. "A Borda Measure for Social Choice Functions," Cahiers de recherche 9602, Université Laval - Département d'économique, revised Jun 1997.
- Saari, Donald G., 1989. "A dictionary for voting paradoxes," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 443-475, August.
- Merlin, Vincent R. & Saari, Donald G., 1997.
"Copeland Method II: Manipulation, Monotonicity, and Paradoxes,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 148-172, January.
- Vincent R. Merlin & Donald G. Saari, "undated". "Copeland Method II; Manipulation, Monotonicity, and Paradoxes," Discussion Papers 1112, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Saari, Donald G, 1992. "The Aggregated Excess Demand Function and Other Aggregation Procedures," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 2(3), pages 359-388, July.
- Salles, Maurice, 1975. "A general possibility theorem for group decision rules with pareto-transitivity," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 110-118, August.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1974. "Excess demand functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 15-21, March.
- Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1973. "Do Walras' identity and continuity characterize the class of community excess demand functions?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 345-354, August.
- McKelvey, Richard D, 1979. "General Conditions for Global Intransitivities in Formal Voting Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1085-1112, September.
- Donald G. Saari & Maria M. Tataru, 1999. "The likelihood of dubious election outcomes," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 13(2), pages 345-363.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:87:y:1999:i:2:p:313-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.