Multiplicity of Cournot Equilibria and Involuntary Unemployment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Silvestre, Joaquim, 1993.
"The Market-Power Foundations of Macroeconomic Policy,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 31(1), pages 105-141, March.
- Silvestre, J., 1991. "The Market-Power Foundations of Macroeconomic Policy," Papers 374, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Christian Schultz, 1989.
"The Impossibility of "Involuntary Unemployment" in an Overlapping Generations Model with Rational Expectations,"
89-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Oct 1989.
- Schultz, Christian, 1992. "The impossibility of involuntary unemployment in an overlapping generations model with rational expectations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 61-76, October.
- Gottardi, Piero, 1996. "Stationary Monetary Equilibria in Overlapping Generations Models with Incomplete Markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 75-89, October.
- Rankin, Neil, 1992. "Imperfect Competition, Expectations and the Multiple Effects of Monetary Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(413), pages 743-753, July.
- D'ASPREMONT, Claude & DOS SANTOS FERREIRA, R. & GERARD-VARET, Louis-André, 1990. "Imperfect competition, rational expectations, and unemployment," CORE Discussion Papers 1990044, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bonanno, Giacomo, 1990. " General Equilibrium Theory with Imperfect Competition," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(4), pages 297-328.
- Oliver Hart, 1982. "A Model of Imperfect Competition with Keynesian Features," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(1), pages 109-138.
- Marcet, Albert & Sargent, Thomas J., 1989. "Convergence of least squares learning mechanisms in self-referential linear stochastic models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 337-368, August.
- Dehez, Pierre, 1985. "Monopolistic equilibrium and involuntary unemployment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 160-165, June.
- Silvestre, J., 1994. "Market Power in Macroeconomic Models: New Developments," Papers 94-07, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:80:y:1998:i:2:p:332-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.