Monopolistic equilibrium and involuntary unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaas, Leo & Madden, Paul, 2004. "Non-existence of market-clearing wages when the output market is imperfectly competitive," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 175-182, August.
- Kaas, Leo, 1998. "Multiplicity of Cournot Equilibria and Involuntary Unemployment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 332-349, June.
- Foellmi, Reto & Zweimüller, Josef, 2006. "Mass Consumption, Exclusion and Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 5824, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- L Kaas & P Madden, 2002.
"Competitive Wage Cycles with Imperfect Output Market Competition,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0212, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- L Kaas & P Madden, 2002. "Competitive Wage Cycles with Imperfect Output Market Competition," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 19, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Reto Foellmi & Josef Zweimüller, 2011. "Exclusive Goods and Formal-Sector Employment," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 242-272, January.
- Reto Foellmi & Josef Zweimüller, 2010. "Mass versus Exclusive Goods, and Formal-Sector Employment," Diskussionsschriften dp1005, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Amedeo Panci, 1999. "Multiple equilibria: coordination failure and endogenous cycle," Working Papers 30, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1992. "Beschäftigung und Konzentration," Discussion Papers, Series I 260, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:36:y:1985:i:1:p:160-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.