The Impossibility of "Involuntary Unemployment" in an Overlapping Generations Model with Rational Expectations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Schultz, Christian, 1992. "The impossibility of involuntary unemployment in an overlapping generations model with rational expectations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 61-76, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gal-Or, Esther, 1985. "First Mover and Second Mover Advantages," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(3), pages 649-653, October.
- Morten Hviid, 1989. "A Two Stage Duopoly Model with Demand Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 89-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Partha Dasgupta & Eric Maskin, 1986. "The Existence of Equilibrium in Discontinuous Economic Games, I: Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(1), pages 1-26.
- Raymond J. Deneckere & Dan Kovenock, 1992. "Price Leadership," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(1), pages 143-162.
- Novshek, William, 1980. "Equilibrium in simple spatial (or differentiated product) models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 313-326, April.
- Osborne, Martin J. & Pitchik, Carolyn, 1986.
"Price competition in a capacity-constrained duopoly,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 238-260, April.
- Osborne, Martin J. & Pitchik, Carolyn, 1983. "Price Competition in a Capacity-Constrained Duopoly," Working Papers 83-08, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- G.C. Archibald & B.C. Eaton & Richard Lipsey, 1982. "Address Models of Value Theory," Working Papers 495, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz & G. Frank Mathewson (ed.), 1986. "New Developments in the Analysis of Market Structure," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262690934, January.
- Dixon, Huw, 1984. "The existence of mixed-strategy equilibria in a price-setting oligopoly with convex costs," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 205-212.
- Ariel Rubinstein, 1988. "Comments on the interpretation of game theory (Now published in Econometrica, 59 (1991), pp.909-924.)," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 181, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaas, Leo & Madden, Paul, 2005.
"Imperfectly competitive cycles with Keynesian and Walrasian features,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 861-886, May.
- Kaas, Leo & Madden, Paul, 2000. "Imperfectly Competitive Cycles with Keynesian and Walrasian Features," Economics Series 83, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- L Kaas & P Madden, 2002. "Imperfectly Competitive Cycles with Keynesian and Walrasian Features," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0211, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- L Kaas & P Madden, 2002. "Imperfectly Competitive Cycles with Keynesian and Walrasian Features," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 20, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- L Kaas & P Madden, 2002.
"Competitive Wage Cycles with Imperfect Output Market Competition,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
19, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- L Kaas & P Madden, 2002. "Competitive Wage Cycles with Imperfect Output Market Competition," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0212, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Kaas, Leo & Madden, Paul, 2004. "Non-existence of market-clearing wages when the output market is imperfectly competitive," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 175-182, August.
- Kaas, Leo, 1998. "Multiplicity of Cournot Equilibria and Involuntary Unemployment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 332-349, June.
- Rankin, Neil, 1995. "Money in Hart's model of imperfect competition," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 557-575, September.
More about this item
Keywordslabor economics; employment studies; general equilibrium and disequilibrium theory;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:8918. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .