Protective and Prudent Behaviour in Games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barbara, Salvador & Jackson, Matthew, 1988. "Maximin, leximin, and the protective criterion: Characterizations and comparisons," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 34-44, October.
- Barberà, S. & Dutta, B., 1995. "Protective behavior in matching models," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 281-296.
- Barbera, Salvador & Dutta, Bhaskar, 1982. "Implementability via protective equilibria," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 49-65, June.
- Moulin, Herve, 1981. "Prudence versus sophistication in voting strategy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 398-412, June.
- Potters, J.A.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "The nucleolus of a matrix game and other nucleoli," Other publications TiSEM ae3402e7-bd19-494b-b0a1-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincent Merlin & Jörg Naeve, 2000. "Implementation of Social Choice Functions via Demanding Equilibria," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 191/2000, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany, revised 25 Sep 2001.
- A. Shastitko & A. Kurdin., 2016.
"Incentives for process innovations under discrete structural alternatives of competition policy,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 4.
- Šastitko, Andrej E. & Kurdin, Alexander A., 2015. "Incentives for Process Innovations under Discrete Structural Alternatives of Competition Policy," EconStor Preprints 121851, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Andrey E Shastitko & Alexander Kurdin, 2015. "Incentives for Process Innovations Under Discrete Structural Alternatives of Competition Policy," HSE Working papers WP BRP 92/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Naeve, Jorg, 2000. "Maximax, leximax, and the demanding criterion," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 313-325, November.
- Quant, M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Fiestras-Janeiro, G. & van Megen, F.J.C., 2004. "On Properness and Protectiveness in Two Person Multicriteria Games," Discussion Paper 2004-127, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Borm, Peter & Estévez-Fernández, Arantza & Fiestras-Janeiro, M. Gloria, 2009. "Competitive environments and protective behavior," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 245-252, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:78:y:1998:i:1:p:167-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.