Increases in risk and deductible insurance
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Machnes, Yaffa, 1995. "Deductible insurance and production," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 119-123, October.
- Hau, Arthur, 2010. "Comparative statics of changes in risk on monotonically and partially responsive kinked payoffs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 267-276, February.
- Christian Gollier, 2014.
"Optimal insurance design of ambiguous risks,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 57(3), pages 555-576, November.
- Gollier, Christian, 2012. "Optimal insurance design of ambiguous risks," IDEI Working Papers 718, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jan 2013.
- Gollier, Christian, 2012. "Optimal insurance design of ambiguous risks," TSE Working Papers 12-303, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jan 2013.
- Gollier, Christian, 2012. "Optimal insurance design of ambiguous risks," LERNA Working Papers 12.18.375, LERNA, University of Toulouse, revised Jan 2013.
- Mario Brandtner, 2016. "Spektrale Risikomaße: Konzeption, betriebswirtschaftliche Anwendungen und Fallstricke," Management Review Quarterly, Springer;Vienna University of Economics and Business, vol. 66(2), pages 75-115, April.
- Helge Braun & Winfried Koeniger, 2007. "On the role of market insurance in a dynamic model," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance Theory, Springer;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 32(1), pages 61-90, June.
- Helge Braun & Winfried Koeniger, 2007. "On the role of market insurance in a dynamic model," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 32(1), pages 61-90, June.
- Maurice E. Schweitzer & Gérard P. Cachon, 2000. "Decision Bias in the Newsvendor Problem with a Known Demand Distribution: Experimental Evidence," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(3), pages 404-420, March.
- Jacques Drèze & Erik Schokkaert, 2013. "Arrow’s theorem of the deductible: Moral hazard and stop-loss in health insurance," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 147-163, October.
- DREZE, Jacques & SCHOKKAERT, Erik, 2012. "Arrow’s theorem of the deductible: moral hazard and stop-loss in health insurance," CORE Discussion Papers 2012027, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Brandtner, Mario & Kürsten, Wolfgang, 2014. "Decision making with Conditional Value-at-Risk and spectral risk measures: The problem of comparative risk aversion," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100615, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Donald Meyer & Jack Meyer, 2010. "Excluded losses and the demand for insurance," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 1-18, August.
- Malamud, Semyon & Rui, Huaxia & Whinston, Andrew, 2016. "Optimal reinsurance with multiple tranches," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 71-82.
- Koeniger, Winfried, 2002. "The Dynamics of Market Insurance, Insurable Assets, and Wealth Accumulation," IZA Discussion Papers 615, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jean-Louis Combes, 1996. "Epargne de précaution et stabilisation optimale des prix des produits agricoles d'exportation," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(4), pages 983-994.
- Brandtner, Mario & Kürsten, Wolfgang, 2015. "Decision making with Expected Shortfall and spectral risk measures: The problem of comparative risk aversion," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 268-280.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:55:y:1991:i:2:p:435-440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed