Hedging With Individual And Index-Based Contracts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kimball, Miles S, 1990.
"Precautionary Saving in the Small and in the Large,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 53-73, January.
- Miles S. Kimball, 1989. "Precautionary Saving in the Small and in the Large," NBER Working Papers 2848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darren L. Frechette, 2000. "The Demand for Hedging and the Value of Hedging Opportunities," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 897-907.
- Louis Eeckhoudt & Olivier Mahul & John Moran, 2003.
"Fixed-Reimbursement Insurance: Basic Properties and Comparative Statics,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 70(2), pages 207-218.
- EECKHOUDT, Louis & MAHUL, Olivier & MORAN, John, 2003. "Fixed-reimbursement insurance: basic properties and comparative statics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1619, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Christian Gollier, 2004. "The Economics of Risk and Time," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262572249, January.
- Alarie, Y. & Eeckhoudt, L. & Dionne, G., 1990. "Increases in Risk and the Demand for Insurance," Cahiers de recherche 9021, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Olivier Mahul, 1999. "Optimum Area Yield Crop Insurance," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(1), pages 75-82.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea03:22007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.