Fixed-reimbursement insurance: basic properties and comparative statics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Louis Eeckhoudt & Olivier Mahul & John Moran, 2003. "Fixed-Reimbursement Insurance: Basic Properties and Comparative Statics," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 70(2), pages 207-218.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rachel Huang & Larry Tzeng, 2006.
"The design of an optimal insurance contract for irreplaceable commodities,"
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance Theory,
Springer;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 31(1), pages 11-21, July.
- Rachel J. Huang & Larry Y. Tzeng, 2006. "The design of an optimal insurance contract for irreplaceable commodities," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 31(1), pages 11-21, July.
- CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre & PONTHIERE, Grégory, 2012. "The economics of long-term care: a survey," CORE Discussion Papers 2012030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mahul, Olivier, 2003. "Hedging With Individual And Index-Based Contracts," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22007, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:1619. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .