The design of an optimal insurance contract for irreplaceable commodities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Rachel J. Huang & Larry Y. Tzeng, 2006. "The design of an optimal insurance contract for irreplaceable commodities," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 31(1), pages 11-21, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diewert, W. E. & Wales, T. J., 1995. "Flexible functional forms and tests of homogeneous separability," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 259-302, June.
- Louis Eeckhoudt & Olivier Mahul & John Moran, 2003.
"Fixed-Reimbursement Insurance: Basic Properties and Comparative Statics,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 70(2), pages 207-218.
- EECKHOUDT, Louis & MAHUL, Olivier & MORAN, John, 2003. "Fixed-reimbursement insurance: basic properties and comparative statics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1619, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Diamond, Peter A. & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1974. "Increases in risk and in risk aversion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 337-360, July.
- Philip J. Cook & Daniel A. Graham, 1977. "The Demand for Insurance and Protection: The Case of Irreplaceable Commodities," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(1), pages 143-156.
More about this item
KeywordsDeductible; Optimal insurance contract; Fixed-reimbursement insurance; Irreplaceable commodities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:geneva:v:31:y:2006:i:1:p:11-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .