The design of an optimal insurance contract for irreplaceable commodities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Rachel J. Huang & Larry Y. Tzeng, 2006. "The design of an optimal insurance contract for irreplaceable commodities," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 31(1), pages 11-21, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lewbel, Arthur, 1996. "Aggregation without Separability: A Generalized Composite Commodity Theorem," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 524-543, June.
- Diamond, Peter A. & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1974. "Increases in risk and in risk aversion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 337-360, July.
- Louis Eeckhoudt & Olivier Mahul & John Moran, 2003.
"Fixed‐Reimbursement Insurance: Basic Properties and Comparative Statics,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 70(2), pages 207-218, June.
- EECKHOUDT, Louis & MAHUL, Olivier & MORAN, John, 2003. "Fixed-reimbursement insurance: basic properties and comparative statics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1619, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Philip J. Cook & Daniel A. Graham, 1977. "The Demand for Insurance and Protection: The Case of Irreplaceable Commodities," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(1), pages 143-156.
- Diewert, W. E. & Wales, T. J., 1995. "Flexible functional forms and tests of homogeneous separability," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 259-302, June.
- Raviv, Artur, 1979. "The Design of an Optimal Insurance Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 84-96, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marielle Brunette & Stéphane Couture, 2018.
"Risk management activities of a non-industrial private forest owner with a bivariate utility function,"
Review of Agricultural, Food and Environmental Studies, Springer, vol. 99(3), pages 281-302, December.
- Marielle Brunette & Stéphane Couture, 2014. "Risk management activities of a non-industrial private forest owner with a bivariate utility function," Post-Print hal-01072301, HAL.
- Marielle Brunette & Stéphane Couture, 2018. "Risk management activities of a non-industrial private forest owner with a bivariate utility function," Post-Print hal-01969242, HAL.
- Marielle Brunette & Stéphane Couture, 2014. "Risk management activities of a non-industrial private forest owner with a bivariate utility function," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2014-01, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA, revised Jan 2014.
- Fels, Markus, 2019.
"Risk attitudes with state-dependent indivisibilities in consumption,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
805, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Fels, Markus, 2019. "Risk Attitudes with State-Dependent Indivisibilities in Consumption," Annual Conference 2019 (Leipzig): 30 Years after the Fall of the Berlin Wall - Democracy and Market Economy 203489, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsDeductible; Optimal insurance contract; Fixed-reimbursement insurance; Irreplaceable commodities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:geneva:v:31:y:2006:i:1:p:11-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.