Viable allocations of information in financial markets
No abstract is available for this item.
- Ramdan Dridi & Laurent Germain, 2000. "Noise and Competition in Strategic Oligopoly," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 395, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Jordi Caballe, 1991. "Expectativas racionales, competencia perfecta y comportamiento estratégico en los mercados financieros," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 15(1), pages 3-34, January.
- Diego García & Francesco Sangiorgi & Branko Urošević, 2007.
"Overconfidence and Market Efficiency with Heterogeneous Agents,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 30(2), pages 313-336, February.
- Diego Garcia & Francesco Sangiorgi & Branko Urosevic, 2004. "Overconfidence and market efficiency with heterogeneous agents," Economics Working Papers 786, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Diego Garcia & Francesco Sangiorgi & Branko Urosevic, 2005. "Overconfidence and Market Efficiency with Heterogeneous Agents," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 11, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Larson, Nathan, 2011. "Clustering on the same news sources in an asset market," MPRA Paper 32823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Paul Milgrom & Jonathan Paul, 1992. "The Real Output of the Stock Exchange," NBER Chapters,in: Output Measurement in the Service Sectors, pages 195-216 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- García, Diego & Urošević, Branko, 2013. "Noise and aggregation of information in large markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 526-549.
- Muendler, Marc-Andreas, 2005. "Rational Information Choice in Financial Market Equilibrium," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt5q4764nj, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2005. "Rational Information Choice in Financial Market Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 1436, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marcelo Pinheiro, 2005. "Informational asymmetries and a multiplier effect on price correlation and trading," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 395-421, October.
- McNulty, Mark S. & Huffman, Wallace E., 1996. "Market equilibria with endogenous, hierarchical information," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 607-626, April.
- McNulty, M. & Huffman, Wallace, 1996. "Market Equilibria with Endogenous, Hierarchical Information," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5166, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Cespa, Giovanni & Foucault, Thierry, 2008. "Insiders-outsiders, transparency and the value of the ticker," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/39, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Thierry Foucault & Giovanni Cespa, 2011. "Insiders-Outsiders, Transparency and the Value of the Ticker," Working Papers hal-00580153, HAL.
- Foucault, Thierry & Cespa, Giovanni, 2008. "Insiders-outsiders, transparency and the value of the ticker," Les Cahiers de Recherche 892, HEC Paris.
- Cespa, Giovanni & Foucault, Thierry, 2008. "Insiders-Outsiders, Transparency and the Value of the Ticker," CEPR Discussion Papers 6794, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giovanni Cespa & Thierry Foucault, 2008. "Insiders-Outsiders, Transparency and the Value of the Ticker," Working Papers 628, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Moresi, Serge, 2000. "Information acquisition and research differentiation prior to an open-bid auction1," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 723-746, July.
- Dridi, Ramdan & Germain, Laurent, 2000. "Noise and competition in strategic oligopoly," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6862, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Goettler, Ronald L. & Parlour, Christine A. & Rajan, Uday, 2009. "Informed traders and limit order markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 67-87, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:43:y:1987:i:1:p:76-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed