A law of large numbers in the theory of consumer's choice under uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary Chamberlain & Charles A. Wilson, 2000. "Optimal Intertemporal Consumption Under Uncertainty," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(3), pages 365-395, July.
- Michael Magill & Martine Quinzii, "undated".
"Equity, Bonds, Growth And Inflation In A Quadratic Infinite Horizon Economy,"
Department of Economics
98-08, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Martine Quinzii & Michael Magill & Julian R. Betts, 2003. "Equity, Bonds, Growth And Inflation In A Quadratic Infinite Horizon Economy," Working Papers 988, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- S. Viswanathan & Adriano Rampini, 2013. "Household risk management," 2013 Meeting Papers 647, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Schluter, Christian, 1997.
"On the Performance of Social Benefit Systems,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(441), pages 489-502, March.
- Schluter, Christian, 1997. "On the performance of social benefit systems," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6601, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christian Schluter, 1997. "On the Performance of Social Benefit Systems," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 28, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Loïc Cadiou, 1995. "Le mystère de la consommation perdue," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 53(1), pages 147-164.
- David K. Levine & William R. Zame, 2002. "Does Market Incompleteness Matter?," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(5), pages 1805-1839, September.
- Robert H. Topel & Finis Welch, 1986. "Efficient Labor Contracts with Employment Risk," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(4), pages 490-507, Winter.
- Mark Huggett & Gustavo Ventura & Amir Yaron, 2011.
"Sources of Lifetime Inequality,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(7), pages 2923-2954, December.
- Mark Huggett & Gustavo Ventura & Amir Yaron, 2007. "Sources of Lifetime Inequality," NBER Working Papers 13224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Huggett & Gustavo Ventura & Amir Yaron, 2007. "Sources of Lifetime Inequality," Working Papers gueconwpa~07-07-04, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Mark Huggett & Gustavo Ventura & Amir Yaron, 2010. "Sources of Lifetime Inequality," Working Papers 2011-020, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Hall, Robert E & Mishkin, Frederic S, 1982.
"The Sensitivity of Consumption to Transitory Income: Estimates from Panel Data on Households,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 461-481, March.
- Robert E. Hall & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1980. "The Sensitivity of Consumption to Transitory Income: Estimates from Panel Data on Households," NBER Working Papers 0505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cvs:starer:8415 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carl E. Walsh, 1985.
"Borrowing Restrictions and Wealth Constraints: Implications for Aggregate Consumption,"
NBER Working Papers
1629, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carl E. Walsh, 1986. "Borrowing restrictions and wealth constraints: implications for aggregate consumption," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 86-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Olson, Lars J. & Roy, Santanu, 2005. "Theory of Stochastic Optimal Economic Growth," Working Papers 28601, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Laurent E. Calvet, 2001. "Incomplete Markets, Growth, and the Business Cycle," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1910, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:12:y:1976:i:2:p:202-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.