Airport noise, location rent, and the market for residential amenities
No abstract is available for this item.
- Tajibaeva, Liaila & Haight, Robert G. & Polasky, Stephen, 2008.
"A discrete-space urban model with environmental amenities,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 170-196, May.
- Tajibaeva, Liaila & Haight, Robert G. & Polasky, Stephen, 2003. "A Discrete Space Urban Model With Environmental Amenities," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21907, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Coulson, N. Edward & Li, Herman, 2013. "Measuring the external benefits of homeownership," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 57-67.
- Brookshire, David S, et al, 1982. "Valuing Public Goods: A Comparison of Survey and Hedonic Approaches," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 165-177, March.
- Clark David E. & Nieves Leslie A., 1994. "An Interregional Hedonic Analysis of Noxious Facility Impacts on Local Wages and Property Values," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 235-253, November.
- Parliament, Claudia & Fulton, Joan R. & Lerman, Zvi, 1989. "Cooperatives And Investor Owned Firms: Do They March To The Same Drummer?," Staff Papers 14028, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Krupka, Douglas J. & Noonan, Douglas S., 2009. "Empowerment Zones, neighborhood change and owner-occupied housing," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 386-396, July.
- Krupka, Douglas J. & Noonan, Douglas S., 2008. "Empowerment Zones, Neighborhood Change and Owner Occupied Housing," IZA Discussion Papers 3320, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brounen, Dirk & Kok, Nils, 2011. "On the economics of energy labels in the housing market," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 166-179, September.
- David E. Clark, 2004. "Amenity Valuation, Incomplete Compensation and Migration," Working Papers and Research 0402, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Chakarin Bejrananda & Yuk Lee & Thanchanok Bejrananda, 2016. "Spatial Patterns Of Economic Rents: Developing Suvarnabhumi International Airport, Thailand," Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(03), pages 1650014-01 .
- Parliament, Claudia & Lerman, Zvi & Fulton, Joan R., 1989. "Performance Of Cooperatives And Investor Owned Firms In The Dairy Industry," Staff Papers 14245, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- David E. Clark, 2005. "The Effects of Ignoring Train Whistle Bans on Residential Property Values," Working Papers and Research 0504, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Krupka, Douglas J. & Noonan, Douglas S., 2009. "Neighborhood Dynamics and the Housing Price Effects of Spatially Targeted Economic Development Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 4308, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Roberts, Roland K. & Kim, Seung Gyu, 2011. "Negative externalities on property values resulting from water impairment: The case of the Pigeon River Watershed," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 2390-2399.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Roberts, Roland K. & Kim, Seung Gyu, 2011. "Negative Externalities on Property Values Resulting from Water Impairment: The Case of the Pigeon River Watershed," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103762, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kopsch, Fredrik, 2016. "The cost of aircraft noise â€“ Does it differ from road noise? A meta-analysis," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 138-142.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:6:y:1979:i:4:p:320-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed