Renewable Resources in an Overlapping Generations Economy Without Capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cass, David, 1972. "On capital overaccumulation in the aggregative, neoclassical model of economic growth: A complete characterization," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 200-223, April.
- Brock, W.A., 1990. "Overlapping generations models with money and transactions costs," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 263-295 Elsevier.
- Shell, Karl, 1971. "Notes on the Economics of Infinity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(5), pages 1002-1011, Sept.-Oct.
- John, A & Pecchenino, R, 1994. "An Overlapping Generations Model of Growth and the Environment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(427), pages 1393-1410, November.
- William A. Brock, 1982. "Asset Prices in a Production Economy," NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Information and Uncertainty, pages 1-46 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sweeney, James L., 1993. "Economic theory of depletable resources: An introduction," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics,in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 17, pages 759-854 Elsevier.
- Olson, Lars J. & Roy, Santanu, 1996.
"On Conservation of Renewable Resources with Stock-Dependent Return and Nonconcave Production,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 133-157, July.
- Olson, Lars J. & Roy, Santanu, 1994. "On Conservation of Renewable Resources with Stock-Dependent Return and Non-Concave Production," Working Papers 197800, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Mourmouras, Alex, 1991. " Competitive Equilibria and Sustainable Growth in a Life-Cycle Model with Natural Resources," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(4), pages 585-591.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1978. "Asset Prices in an Exchange Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1429-1445, November.
- Kemp, Murray C & Long, Ngo Van, 1979. "The Under- Exploitation of Natural Resources: A Model with Overlapping Generations," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 55(150), pages 214-221, September.
- Mourmouras, Alex, 1993. "Conservationist government policies and intergenerational equity in an overlapping generations model with renewable resources," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 249-268, June.
- Olson, Lars J. & Knapp, Keith C., 1997. "Exhaustible Resource Allocation in an Overlapping Generations Economy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 277-292, March.
- Gregroy Amacher & Richard Brazee & Erkki Koskela & Markku Ollikainen, 1999. "Taxation, Bequests, and Short and Long Run Timber Supplies: An Overlapping Generations Problem," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 13(3), pages 269-288, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku & Puhakka, Mikko, 2002. "Saddles, Indeterminacy and Bifurcations in an Overlapping Generations Economy with a Renewable Resource," Discussion Papers 789, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Bréchet, Thierry & Lambrecht, Stéphane, 2011.
"Renewable resource and capital with a joy-of-giving resource bequest motive,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 981-994.
- BRECHET, Thierry & LAMBRECHT, Stéphane, 2011. "Renewable resource and capital with a joy-of-giving resource bequest motive," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2434, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Eskander, Shaikh M.S.U. & Barbier, Edward B., 2017. "Tenure Security, Human Capital and Soil Conservation in an Overlapping Generation Rural Economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 176-185.
- José Ramón Ruiz Tamarit & Manuel Sánchez Moreno, 2006. "Optimal Regulation And Growth In A Natural-Resource-Based Economy," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2015. "Oscillations in a Growth Model with Endogenous Wealth, Resource, Housing, and Elastic Labour Supply," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(9), pages 458-472, September.
- Zhang Wei-Bin, 2011. "Economic Growth And Dynamics Of Renewable Resource With Housing, Agricultural And Resource Land Use," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 6(2), pages 151-174, August.
- Farmer, Michael C., 2005. "Environmental consequences of social security reform: a second best threat to public conservation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 191-209, April.
- Verchère, Alban, 2011. "Le développement durable en question : analyses économiques autour d’un improbable compromis entre acceptions optimiste et pessimiste du rapport de l’Homme à la Nature," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 87(3), pages 337-403, septembre.
- BRECHET, Thierry & LAMBRECHT, Stéphane, 2005. "Puzzling over sustainability: an equilibrium analysis," CORE Discussion Papers 2005001, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Birgit Bednar-Friedl & Karl Farmer, 2013. "Time consuming resource extraction in an overlapping generations economy with capital," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 203-224, November.
- Eskander, Shaikh M.S.U. & Barbier, Edward B., 2017. "Tenure security, human capital and soil conservation in an overlapping generation rural economy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69196, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Voosholz, Frauke, 2013. "Inter-generational distribution of resources in a model of economic growth: Taking the land vs. food trade-off into account," CAWM Discussion Papers 70, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2017. "Growth with Endogenous Capital, Knowledge, and Renewable Resources," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 65(1), pages 19-37, March.
- Eskander, Shaikh M.S.U & Barbier, Edward B., 2015. "Tenure security and soil conservation in an overlapping generation rural economy," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205225, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Eliasson, Ludvik & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2004.
"Renewable resources in an endogenously growing economy: balanced growth and transitional dynamics,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 1018-1049, November.
- Lúdvík Elíasson & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2002. "Renewable Resources In An Endogenously Growing Economy: Balanced Growth And Transitional Dynamics," Economics wp20_ludvik, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Birgit Bednar–Friedl & Karl Farmer, 2014. "Existence and efficiency of stationary states in a renewable resource based OLG model with different harvest costs," Graz Economics Papers 2014-07, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Agnani, Betty & Gutierrez, Maria-Jose & Iza, Amaia, 2005. "Growth in overlapping generation economies with non-renewable resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 387-407, September.
- Antoci, Angelo & Russu, Paolo & Ticci, Elisa, 2009.
"Distributive impact of structural change: Does environmental degradation matter?,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 266-278, December.
- Angelo Antoci & Paolo Russu & Elisa Ticci, 2008. "Distributive impact of structural change: does environmental degradation matter?," Working Papers - Economics wp2008_07.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Stan Metcalfe, 2014. "George Shackle and The Schumpeterian Legacy," Graz Economics Papers 2014-08, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Erkki Koskela & Markku Ollikainen & Mikko Puhakka, 2008. "SaddleS and BifurcationS in an Overlapping GenerationS Economy with a Renewable Resource," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 3-21, Spring.
- Tarui, Nori, 2004. "Common-Property Resource Use And Outside Options: Cooperation Across Generations In A Dynamic Game," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20029, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:43:y:2002:i:3:p:497-517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .