The role of exchange and interest risk in equity valuation: A comparative study of international stock markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ikeda, Shinsuke, 1991.
" Arbitrage Asset Pricing under Exchange Risk,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 46(1), pages 447-455, March.
- Ikeda, S., 1989. "Arbitrage Asset Pricing Under Exchange Risk," ISER Discussion Paper 0193, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Flannery, Mark J & James, Christopher M, 1984. " The Effect of Interest Rate Changes on the Common Stock Returns of Financial Institutions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1141-1153, September.
- Choi, Jongmoo Jay, 1984. "Consumption Basket, Exchange Risk, and Asset Demand," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(03), pages 287-298, September.
- Grinblatt, Mark & Titman, Sheridan D, 1989. "Mutual Fund Performance: An Analysis of Quarterly Portfolio Holdings," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62(3), pages 393-416, July.
- Mark Grinblatt & Sheridan Titman, "undated". "Mutual Fund Performance: An Analysis of Quarterly Portfolio Holdings," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 23-88, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Grammatikos, Theoharry & Saunders, Anthony & Swary, Itzhak, 1986. " Returns and Risks of U.S. Bank Foreign Currency Activities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(3), pages 671-682, July.
- Theoharry Grammatikos & Anthony Saunders & Itzhak Swary, 1986. "Returns and risks of U.S. bank foreign currency activities," Working Papers 86-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Chen, Carl R & Chan, Anthony, 1989. "Interest Rate Sensitivity, Asymmetry, and the Stock Returns of Financial Institutions," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 24(3), pages 457-473, August.
- Shanken, Jay, 1990. "Intertemporal asset pricing : An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 99-120.
- Gallant, A. Ronald, 1975. "Seemingly unrelated nonlinear regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 35-50, February.
- Brown, Stephen J, et al, 1992. "Survivorship Bias in Performance Studies," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 5(4), pages 553-580.
- Edward J. Kane & Haluk Unal, 1988. "Change in Market Assessments of Deposit-Institution Riskiness," NBER Working Papers 2530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:47:y:1995:i:5:p:457-472. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.