Mutual forbearance as an extension of oligopoly theory
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Pham, Tho & Talavera, Oleksandr & Yang, Junhong, 2016.
"Multimarket Competition and Profitability: Evidence from Ukrainian banking,"
78763, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2017.
- Pham, Tho & Talavera, Oleksandr & Yang, Junhong, 2016. "Multimarket Competition and Profitability: Evidence from Ukrainian banking," MPRA Paper 72376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy L. Sorenson, 2007. "Credible collusion in multimarket oligopoly," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(2), pages 115-128.
- Steven Pilloff, 1999. "Does the Presence of Big Banks Influence Competition in Local Markets?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 15(3), pages 159-177, May.
- Steven Pilloff, 1999. "Multimarket Contact in Banking," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 14(2), pages 163-182, March.
- Feinberg, Robert M., 2014. "Price effects of multimarket contact among movie chains in small US metropolitan areas," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 6-8.
- Robert M. Feinberg, 2013. "Price Effects of Multimarket Contact Among Movie Chains in Small U.S. Metropolitan Areas," Working Papers 2013-15, American University, Department of Economics.
- Robert M. Feinberg, 2015. "“Exports-at-Risk”: The Effect of Multimarket Contact in International Trade," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 769-781, January.
- Robert M. Feinberg, 2011. "Exports-at-Risk: the Effect of Multi-Market Contact in International Trade"," Working Papers 2011-09, American University, Department of Economics.
- Feinberg, Robert M., 2013. "Multimarket contact and export entry," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 82-84.
- Paolo Coccorese & Alfonso Pellecchia, 2009. "Multimarket Contact and Profitability in Banking: Evidence from Italy," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 35(3), pages 245-271, June.
- Saadet Kasman & Adnan Kasman, 2016. "Multimarket contact, market power and financial stability in the Turkish banking industry," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 361-382, March.
- Degl’Innocenti, Marta & Girardone, Claudia & Torluccio, Giuseppe, 2014. "Diversification, multimarket contacts and profits in the leasing industry," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 231-252.
- Jans, Ivette & Rosenbaum, David I., 1997. "Multimarket contact and pricing: Evidence from the U.S. cement industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 391-412, May.
- Davide Vannoni, 2004. "Causes and effects of multimarket activity from theory to empirical analysis," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 163-174.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:36:y:1984:i:2:p:243-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed