Payoffs and pitfalls of strategic learning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Armen A. Alchian, 1950. "Uncertainty, Evolution, and Economic Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 211-211.
- Eric J. Walton, 2001. "Managers' Perceptions of Criteria of Organizational Effectiveness," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(2), pages 173-200, March.
- Michael L. Barnett & William H. Starbuck & P. Narayan Pant, 2003. "Which dreams come true? Endogeneity, industry structure and forecasting accuracy," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(4), pages 653-672, August.
- Michael L. Barnett, 2006. "Finding a Working Balance Between Competitive and Communal Strategies," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(8), pages 1753-1773, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Baumard,, 2008. "Learning Strategies in Coopetitive Environments," Post-Print hal-00403576, HAL.
- Thorsten Grohsjean & Tobias Kretschmer & Nils Stieglitz, 2011. "Performance Feedback, Firm Resources, and Strategic Change," DRUID Working Papers 11-02, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:66:y:2008:i:1:p:7-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.