A test of intertemporal consistency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nielsen, Thea & Zeller, Manfred, 2013. "The Impact of Shocks on Risk Preference Changes between Seasons for Smallholder Farmers in Vietnam," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156101, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Laurent Denant-Boemont & Enrico Diecidue & Olivier l’Haridon, 2017.
"Patience and time consistency in collective decisions,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 20(1), pages 181-208, March.
- Laurent Denant-Boèmont & Enrico Diecidue & Olivier L'Haridon, 2013. "Patience and Time Consistency in Collective Decisions," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201329, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Laurent Denant-Boemont & Enrico Diecidue & Olivier L'Haridon, 2016. "Patience and time consistency in collective decisions," Post-Print halshs-01306949, HAL.
- Vare, Minna & Weiss, Christoph R. & Pietola, Kyosti, 2005. "Should One Trust a Farmer's Succession Plan? Empirical Evidence on the Intention-Behaviour Discrepancy from Finland," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24622, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Volk, Stefan & Thöni, Christian & Ruigrok, Winfried, 2012.
"Temporal stability and psychological foundations of cooperation preferences,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 664-676.
- Volk, Stefan & Thoeni, Christian & Ruigrok, Winfried, 2011. "Temporal stability and psychological foundations of cooperation preferences," Economics Working Paper Series 1101, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Chuang, Yating & Schechter, Laura, 2015. "Stability of experimental and survey measures of risk, time, and social preferences: A review and some new results," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 151-170.
- Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Vassilopoulos, Achilleas, 2016.
"Intertemporal stability of survey-based measures of risk and time preferences over a three-year course,"
73548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas C. Drichoutis & Achilleas Vassilopoulos, 2016. "Intertemporal stability of survey-based measures of risk and time preferences over a three-year course," Working Papers 2016-3, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Meier, Stephan & Sprenger, Charles, 2010. "Stability of Time Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 4756, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:kap:jrisku:v:54:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11166-017-9261-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Trenton G, 2002. "Obesity and Nature's Thumbprint: How Modern Waistlines Can Inform Economic Theory," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt31g1m028, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:17:y:1992:i:1:p:171-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.