An analysis of the intention-realisation discrepancy in EU farmers’ land investment decisions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lefebvre, Marianne & Raggi, Meri & Gomez Y Paloma, Sergio & Viaggi, Davide, 2014. "An analysis of the intention-realisation discrepancy in EU farmers’ land investment decisions," Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, Editions NecPlus, vol. 95(01), pages 51-75, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marianne Lefebvre & Kim De Cuyper & Ellen Loix & Davide Viaggi & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2014. "European Farmers intentions to invest in 2014-2020: survey results," JRC Working Papers JRC90441, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
Keywordsstated intentions; survey; agriculture; investment; land; recursive bivariate probit;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rae:jourae:v:95:y:2014:i:1:p:51-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Saux-Nogues). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inrapfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.