Do career criminals exist in rural America?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laub, John H., 1983. "Patterns of offending in urban and rural areas," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 129-142.
- Swanson, Charles R., 1981. "Rural and agricultural crime," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 19-27.
- Austin, Thomas L., 1981. "The influence of court location on type of criminal sentence: The rural-urban factor," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 305-316.
- Laub, John H., 1981. "Ecological considerations in victim reporting to the police," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 419-430.
- Piquero, Alex R., 2000. "Assessing the relationships between gender, chronicity, seriousness, and offense skewness in criminal offending," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 103-115.
- Smith, Brent L. & Huff, C. Ronald, 1982. "Crime in the country: The vulnerability and victimization of rural citizens," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 271-282.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:33:y:2005:i:4:p:317-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.