Do career criminals exist in rural America?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Swanson, Charles R., 1981. "Rural and agricultural crime," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 19-27.
- Laub, John H., 1983. "Patterns of offending in urban and rural areas," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 129-142.
- Austin, Thomas L., 1981. "The influence of court location on type of criminal sentence: The rural-urban factor," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 305-316.
- Laub, John H., 1981. "Ecological considerations in victim reporting to the police," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 419-430.
- Smith, Brent L. & Huff, C. Ronald, 1982. "Crime in the country: The vulnerability and victimization of rural citizens," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 271-282.
- Piquero, Alex R., 2000. "Assessing the relationships between gender, chronicity, seriousness, and offense skewness in criminal offending," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 103-115.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vaughn, Michael G. & DeLisi, Matt & Gunter, Tracy & Fu, Qiang & Beaver, Kevin M. & Perron, Brian E. & Howard, Matthew O., 2011. "The Severe 5%: A Latent Class Analysis of the Externalizing Behavior Spectrum in the United States," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 75-80.
- Steven C. Deller & Melissa A. Deller, 2010. "Rural Crime and Social Capital," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 221-275.
- DeLisi, Matt & Piquero, Alex R., 2011. "New frontiers in criminal careers research, 2000-2011: A state-of-the-art review," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 289-301, July.
- Ruddell, Rick & Mays, G. Larry, 2007. "Rural jails: Problematic inmates, overcrowded cells, and cash-strapped counties," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 251-260.
- Vaughn, Michael G. & DeLisi, Matt, 2008. "Were Wolfgang's chronic offenders psychopaths? On the convergent validity between psychopathy and career criminality," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 33-42, March.
- repec:eee:jcjust:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:12-18 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:33:y:2005:i:4:p:317-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.