Ecological considerations in victim reporting to the police
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deller, Steven & Deller, Melissa, 2005. "Shifting Patterns in Wisconsin Crime Rates," Staff Paper Series 491, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Berg, Mark T. & DeLisi, Matt, 2005. "Do career criminals exist in rural America?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 317-325.
- Tapia, Michael, 2010. "Untangling race and class effects on juvenile arrests," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 255-265, May.
- repec:pri:indrel:dsp01tq57nr02d is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey R. Kling & Jens Ludwig & Lawrence F. Katz, 2004. "Youth Criminal Behavior in the Moving to Opportunity Experiment," Working Papers 6, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Philip J. Cook & Jens Ludwig, 2002. "The Effects of Gun Prevalence on Burglary: Deterrence vs Inducement," NBER Working Papers 8926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rennison, Callie Marie, 2010. "An investigation of reporting violence to the police: A focus on Hispanic victims," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 390-399, July.
- Bosick, Stacey J. & Rennison, Callie Marie & Gover, Angela R. & Dodge, Mary, 2012. "Reporting violence to the police: Predictors through the life course," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 441-451.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:9:y:1981:i:6:p:419-430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.