Predicting citizen race in allegations of misconduct against the police
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dugan, John R. & Breda, Daniel R., 1991. "Complaints about police officers: A comparison among types and agencies," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 165-171.
- Carter, David L., 1985. "Hispanic perception of police performance: An empirical assessment," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 487-500.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McElvain, James P. & Kposowa, Augustine J., 2004. "Police officer characteristics and internal affairs investigations for use of force allegations," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 265-279.
- Herzog, Sergio, 2000. "Is there a distinct profile of police officers accused of violence? The Israeli case," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 457-471.
- Micucci, Anthony J. & Gomme, Ian M., 2005. "American police and subcultural support for the use of excessive force," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 487-500.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:26:y:1998:i:2:p:87-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.