Assessing goals and functions of private police
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Micucci, Anthony, 1998. "A typology of private policing operational styles," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 41-51.
- Rusinko, William T. & Johnson, Knowlton W. & Hornung, Carlton A., 1978. "The importance of police contact in the formulation of youths' attitudes toward police," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 53-67.
- Carter, David L., 1985. "Hispanic perception of police performance: An empirical assessment," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 487-500.
- Klyman, Fred I. & Kruckenberg, Joanna, 1974. "A methodology for assessing citizen perceptions of police," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 219-233.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ucp:jlawec:doi:10.1086/690732 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Heaton & Priscillia Hunt & John MacDonald & Jessica Saunders, 2016.
"The Short- and Long-Run Effects of Private Law Enforcement: Evidence from University Police,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages 889-912.
- Heaton, Paul & Hunt, Priscillia E & MacDonald, John & Saunders, Jessica, 2015. "The Short- and Long-Run Effects of Private Law Enforcement: Evidence from University Police," IZA Discussion Papers 8800, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:31:y:2003:i:3:p:237-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.