Evaluations of police performance in an african american sample
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carter, David L., 1985. "Hispanic perception of police performance: An empirical assessment," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 487-500.
- Correia, Mark E. & Reisig, Michael D. & Lovrich, Nicholas P., 1996. "Public perceptions of state police: An analysis of individual-level and contextual variables," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 17-28.
- Carter, David L., 1983. "Hispanic interaction with the criminal justice system in Texas: Experiences, attitudes, and perceptions," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 213-227.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferdik, Frank V., 2014. "The influence of strain on law enforcement legitimacy evaluations," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 443-451.
- repec:eee:touman:v:52:y:2016:i:c:p:563-573 is not listed on IDEAS
- Garcia, Venessa & Cao, Liqun, 2005. "Race and satisfaction with the police in a small city," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 191-199.
- Payne, Brian K. & Time, Victoria & Gainey, Randy R., 2006. "Police chiefs' and students' attitudes about the Miranda warnings," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 653-660.
- Kevin Curtin & Karen Hayslett-McCall & Fang Qiu, 2010. "Determining Optimal Police Patrol Areas with Maximal Covering and Backup Covering Location Models," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 125-145, March.
- Payne, Brian K. & Tewksbury, Richard & Mustaine, Elizabeth Ehrhardt, 2010. "Attitudes about rehabilitating sex offenders: Demographic, victimization, and community-level influences," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 580-588, July.
- Jang, Hyunseok & Joo, Hee-Jong & Zhao, Jihong (Solomon), 2010. "Determinants of public confidence in police: An international perspective," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 57-68, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:27:y:1999:i:5:p:457-465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.