A comparison of confidence in the police in China and in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Correia, Mark E. & Reisig, Michael D. & Lovrich, Nicholas P., 1996. "Public perceptions of state police: An analysis of individual-level and contextual variables," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, pages 17-28.
- Carter, David L., 1985. "Hispanic perception of police performance: An empirical assessment," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, pages 487-500.
- Zhang, Lening & Messner, Steven F. & Lu, Zhou & Deng, Xiaogang, 1997. "Gang crime and its punishment in China," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, pages 289-302.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lai, Yung-Lien & Cao, Liqun & Zhao, Jihong Solomon, 2010. "The impact of political entity on confidence in legal authorities: A comparison between China and Taiwan," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 934-941, September.
- Hwang, Eui-Gab & McGarrell, Edmund F. & Benson, Bruce L., 2005. "Public satisfaction with the South Korean Police: The effect of residential location in a rapidly industrializing nation," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 585-599.
- Cao, Liqun & Stack, Steven, 2010. "Exploring terra incognita: Family values and prostitution acceptance in China," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 531-537, July.
- Cao, Liqun & Solomon Zhao, Jihong, 2005. "Confidence in the police in Latin America," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 403-412.
- Wu, Yuning, 2010. "College Students' Evaluation of Police Performance: A Comparison of Chinese and Americans," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 773-780, July.
- Jang, Hyunseok & Joo, Hee-Jong & Zhao, Jihong (Solomon), 2010. "Determinants of public confidence in police: An international perspective," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 57-68, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:29:y:2001:i:2:p:87-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.