Race and attitudes toward the police: Assessing the effects of watching "reality" police programs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Correia, Mark E. & Reisig, Michael D. & Lovrich, Nicholas P., 1996. "Public perceptions of state police: An analysis of individual-level and contextual variables," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 17-28.
- Henderson, Martha L. & Cullen, Francis T. & Cao, Liqun & Browning, Sandra Lee & Kopache, Renee, 1997. "The impact of race on perceptions of criminal injustice," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 447-462, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mancini, Christina & Shields, Ryan T., 2014. "Notes on a (sex crime) scandal: The impact of media coverage of sexual abuse in the Catholic Church on public opinion," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 221-232.
- Dowler, Kenneth & Zawilski, Valerie, 2007. "Public perceptions of police misconduct and discrimination: Examining the impact of media consumption," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 193-203.
- Huebner, Beth M. & Schafer, Joseph A. & Bynum, Timothy S., 2004. "African American and White perceptions of police services: Within- and between-group variation," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 123-135.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:30:y:2002:i:4:p:327-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.