The impact of race on perceptions of criminal injustice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Secret, Philip E. & Johnson, James B., 1989. "Racial differences in attitudes toward crime control," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 361-375.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weitzer, Ronald, 2002. "Incidents of police misconduct and public opinion," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 397-408.
- Sun, Ivan Y. & Wu, Yuning, 2006. "Citizens' perceptions of the courts: The impact of race, gender, and recent experience," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 457-467.
- Eschholz, Sarah & Blackwell, Brenda Sims & Gertz, Marc & Chiricos, Ted, 2002. "Race and attitudes toward the police: Assessing the effects of watching "reality" police programs," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 327-341.
- Taylor, Ralph B. & Ratcliffe, Jerry H. & Dote, Lillian & Lawton, Brian A., 2007. "Roles of neighborhood race and status in the middle stages of juror selection," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 391-403.
- Garcia, Venessa & Cao, Liqun, 2005. "Race and satisfaction with the police in a small city," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 191-199.
- Buckler, Kevin & Cullen, Francis T. & Unnever, James D., 2007. "Citizen assessment of local criminal courts: Does fairness matter?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 524-536.
- Huebner, Beth M. & Schafer, Joseph A. & Bynum, Timothy S., 2004. "African American and White perceptions of police services: Within- and between-group variation," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 123-135.
- Paul Heaton, 2010. "Understanding the Effects of Antiprofiling Policies," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(1), pages 29-64, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:25:y:1997:i:6:p:447-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.