Historical datasets on Africa and the African Atlantic
To facilitate study of long-term economic change in African context, this research note lists and describes major existing datasets on Atlantic slave trade, general commerce, national accounts, and demography.
Volume (Year): 40 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nathan Nunn, 2008.
"The Long-term Effects of Africa's Slave Trades,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 123(1), pages 139-176.
- Nathan Nunn, 2007. "The Long-Term Effects of Africa's Slave Trades," NBER Working Papers 13367, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nunn, Nathan, 2008. "The Long-Term Effects of Africa's Slave Trades," Scholarly Articles 3710252, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Nunn, Nathan, 2007. "The Long-Term Effects of Africa's Slave Trades," MPRA Paper 4134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucassen, Jan & Lucassen, Leo, 2009. "The mobility transition revisited, 1500–1900: what the case of Europe can offer to global history," Journal of Global History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(03), pages 347-377, November.
- repec:cai:poeine:pope_403_0455 is not listed on IDEAS Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:40:y:2012:i:4:p:604-607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.