Product Market Competition in Transition Economies: Increasing Varieties and Consumer Loyalty
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- MacLeod, W.B. & Norman, G. & Thisse, J.-F., 1988.
"Price discrimination and equilibrium in monopolistic competition,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 429-446.
- MACLEOD, W.B. & NORMAN, G. & THISSE, Jacques-FranÃ§ois, . "Price discrimination and equilibrium in monopolistic competition," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1021, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- W. B. MacLeod & G. Norman & J.F. Thisse, 1987. "Price Discrimination and Equilibrium in Monopolistic Competition," Working Papers 701, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Macleod, W.B. & Norman, G. & Thisse, J.-F., 1985. "Price discrimination and equilibrium in monopolistic competition," CORE Discussion Papers 1985006, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kats, Amoz, 1987. "Location-price equilibria in a spatial model of discriminatory pricing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 105-109.
- Curtis Eaton, B. & Schmitt, N., 1991.
"Flexible Manufacturing and Market Structure,"
1991-02, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Wendy Carlin & Philippe Aghion, 1996. "Restructuring outcomes and the evolution of ownership patterns in Central and Eastern Europe," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 4(2), pages 371-388, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:28:y:2000:i:4:p:700-715. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.