Economic Growth under a Self-Interested Central Planner and Transition to a Market Economy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1970.
"Soviet Postwar Economic Growth and Capital-Labor Substitution,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 676-692, September.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1968. "Soviet Postwar Economic Growth and Capital Labor Substitution," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 256, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Banerjee, Abhuit V. & Spagat, Michael, 1991. "Productivity paralysis and the complexity problem: Why do centrally planned economies become prematurely gray?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 646-660, December.
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- Chang, Gene Hsin, 1991. "Immiserizing growth in centrally planned economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 711-717, December.
- Lau, Kam-Tim & Brada, Josef C., 1990. "Technological progress and technical efficiency in Chinese industrial growth: A frontier production function approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 113-124.
- Gregory C. Chow, 1993. "Capital Formation and Economic Growth in China," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 809-842.
- Whitesell, Robert S, 1985. "The Influence of Central Planning on the Economic Slowdown in the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe: A Comparative Production Function Analysis," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 52(206), pages 235-244, May.
- Brada, Josef C, 1989. "Technological Progress and Factor Utilization in Eastern European Economic Growth," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(224), pages 433-448, November.
- Kamien, Morton I. & Schwartz, Nancy L., 1971. "Sufficient conditions in optimal control theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 207-214, June.
- Easterly, William & Fischer, Stanley, 1995. "The Soviet Economic Decline," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 9(3), pages 341-371, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)