Economic Growth under a Self-Interested Central Planner and Transition to a Market Economy
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Easterly, William & Fischer, Stanley, 1995. "The Soviet Economic Decline," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 9(3), pages 341-71, September.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1968.
"Soviet Postwar Economic Growth and Capital Labor Substitution,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
256, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1970. "Soviet Postwar Economic Growth and Capital-Labor Substitution," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 676-92, September.
- Lau, Kam-Tim & Brada, Josef C., 1990. "Technological progress and technical efficiency in Chinese industrial growth: A frontier production function approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 113-124.
- Banerjee, Abhuit V. & Spagat, Michael, 1991. "Productivity paralysis and the complexity problem: Why do centrally planned economies become prematurely gray?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 646-660, December.
- Chang, Gene Hsin, 1991. "Immiserizing growth in centrally planned economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 711-717, December.
- Kamien, Morton I. & Schwartz, Nancy L., 1971. "Sufficient conditions in optimal control theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 207-214, June.
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- Whitesell, Robert S, 1985. "The Influence of Central Planning on the Economic Slowdown in the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe: A Comparative Production Function Analysis," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 52(206), pages 235-44, May.
- Gregory C. Chow, 1993. "Capital Formation and Economic Growth in China," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 809-842.
- Brada, Josef C, 1989. "Technological Progress and Factor Utilization in Eastern European Economic Growth," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(224), pages 433-48, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:24:y:1997:i:2:p:121-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.