The "living dead" phenomenon in venture capital investments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sophie Pommet, 2011. "The survival of venture capital backed companies : an analysis of the French case," Working Papers halshs-00720927, HAL.
- Shepherd, Dean A. & Zacharakis, Andrew, 2002. "Venture capitalists' expertise: A call for research into decision aids and cognitive feedback," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Barney, Jay B. & Busenitz, Lowell W. & Fiet, James O. & Moesel, Douglas D., 1996. "New venture teams' assessment of learning assistance from venture capital firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 257-272, July.
- Lowell W. Busenitz & James O. Fiet, 1996. "The Effects of Early Stage Venture Capitalist Actions on Eventual Venture Disposition," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 5(2), pages 97-114, Summer.
- Mohammadi, Ali & Shafizadeh, Mohammadmehdi & Johan, Sofia, 2014. "A Signaling Theory Of Entrepreneurial Venture’S Valuation: Evidence From Early Termination Of Venture Capital Investment," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 349, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Almor, Tamar & Hashai, Niron, 2004. "The competitive advantage and strategic configuration of knowledge-intensive, small- and medium-sized multinationals: a modified resource-based view," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 479-500.
- Chaplinsky, Susan & Gupta-Mukherjee, Swasti, 2016. "Investment risk allocation and the venture capital exit market: Evidence from early stage investing," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 38-54.
- Sophie Pommet, 2012. "The Survival of Venture Capital Backed Companies: An Analysis of the French Case," GREDEG Working Papers 2012-14, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:13:p:2647-2665 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siepel, Josh & Cowling, Marc & Coad, Alex, 2017. "Non-founder human capital and the long-run growth and survival of high-tech ventures," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 34-43.
- Yamakawa, Yasuhiro & Cardon, Melissa S., 2017. "How prior investments of time, money, and employee hires influence time to exit a distressed venture, and the extent to which contingency planning helps," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-17.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Balàzs Szentes, 2007. "On the Return to Venture Capital," NBER Working Papers 12874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amina Hamdouni, 2011. "Impact de la syndication sur la performance des entreprises financées par capital-investissement et sur la richesse des parties prenantes," Post-Print hal-00650456, HAL.
- Yasuhiro Yamakawa & Melissa Cardon, 2015. "Causal ascriptions and perceived learning from entrepreneurial failure," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 797-820, April.
- Dubocage, Emmanuelle & Galindo, Géraldine, 2014. "Understanding founder–CEO’s replacement in venture-backed companies: A theoretical and empirical analysis," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 461-474.
- Gaddy, Benjamin E. & Sivaram, Varun & Jones, Timothy B. & Wayman, Libby, 2017. "Venture Capital and Cleantech: The wrong model for energy innovation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 385-395.
- Busenitz, Lowell W. & Fiet, James O. & Moesel, Douglas D., 2004. "Reconsidering the venture capitalists' "value added" proposition: An interorganizational learning perspective," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 787-807, November.
- Julio De Castro, 2004. "The Fallacy of Â´Only the Strong SurviveÂ´: The Effects of Extrinsic (...)," Working Papers Economia wp04-07, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:7:y:1992:i:2:p:137-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.