An investigation of marketing practice by firm size
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Ken G. & Gannon, Martin J. & Grimm, Curtis & Mitchell, Terence R., 1988. "Decision making behavior in smaller entrepreneurial and larger professionally managed firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 223-232.
- Gronroos, Christian, 1999. "Relationship Marketing: Challenges for the Organization," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 327-335, November.
- Boag, David A., 1987. "Marketing control and performance in early-growth companies," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 365-379.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi, 1992. "On the Relationship Between Firm Size and Export Intensity," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(4), pages 605-635, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:16:y:2008:i:1:p:30-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raju, P.S. & Lonial, Subhash C. & Crum, Michael D., 2011. "Market orientation in the context of SMEs: A conceptual framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(12), pages 1320-1326.
- Gutiérrez-Villar, Belén & Montero-Simó, María José & Araque-Padilla, Rafael Ángel & Castro-González, Pilar, 2014. "Intensidad exportadora e interacción entre fortalezas del marketing mix: un análisis basado en redes neuronales artificiales || Export Intensity and Interaction between Marketing Mix: An Analysis base," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 18(1), pages 88-111, December.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:15:y:2008:i:6:p:429-442 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nuntasaree Sukato, 2014. "The Implementation of Market Orientation and Innovation in SMEs," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(5), pages 614-625, May.
- Gruber, Marc, 2007. "Uncovering the value of planning in new venture creation: A process and contingency perspective," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 782-807, November.
- repec:spr:jglont:v:8:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40497-018-0095-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:34:y:2017:i:c:p:326-333 is not listed on IDEAS
- Isacsson, Annica & Alakoski, Leena & Bäck, Asta, 2009. "Using Multiple Senses in Tourism Marketing: The Helsinki Expert, Eckero Line and Linnanmaki Amusement Park Cases," MPRA Paper 25456, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Aug 2009.
- repec:ibn:ijmsjn:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:77-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ferguson, Jodie L. & Brown, Brian P. & Johnston, Wesley J., 2017. "Partitioned pricing, price fairness perceptions, and the moderating effects of brand relationships in SME business markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 80-92.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:26:y:2009:i:4:p:314-323 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:3:p:594-609 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seo, Joo Hwan & Perry, Vanessa G. & Tomczyk, David & Solomon, George T., 2014. "Who benefits most? The effects of managerial assistance on high- versus low-performing small businesses," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2845-2852.
- Juraj Cheben & Drahoslav Lancaric & Radovan Savov & Marián Tóth, 2015. "Towards Sustainable Marketing: Strategy in Slovak Companies," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(40), pages 855-855, August.
- Song, Michael & Wang, Tang & Parry, Mark E., 2010. "Do market information processes improve new venture performance?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 556-568, November.
- repec:eee:touman:v:65:y:2018:i:c:p:317-326 is not listed on IDEAS
- Athanasios Papadimitriou & Antonios Kargas, 2012. "The relationship between organizational culture and market orientation in the Greek telecommunication companies," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 1-23, April.
- Alina Filip, 2011. "Loyalty Programs. Role, Structure and Potential Benefits," International Journal of Economic Practices and Theories, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 1(2), pages 88-93, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:15:y:2000:i:5-6:p:523-545. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.