“Saved!” by Jena Malone: An introspective study of a consumer's fan relationship with a film actress
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wallendorf, Melanie & Brucks, Merrie, 1993. " Introspection in Consumer Research: Implementation and Implications," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 339-359, December.
- McCracken, Grant, 1989. " Who Is the Celebrity Endorser? Cultural Foundations of the Endorsement Process," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 310-321, December.
- Holbrook, Morris B., 2005. "Customer value and autoethnography: subjective personal introspection and the meanings of a photograph collection," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 45-61, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuan, Chun Lin & Kim, Juran & Kim, Sang Jin, 2016. "Parasocial relationship effects on customer equity in the social media context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3795-3803.
- Takhar-Lail, Amandeep & Chitakunye, Pepukayi, 2015. "Reflexive introspection: Methodological insights from four ethnographic studies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2383-2394.
More about this item
KeywordsFilm star fandom; Parasocial consumer–celebrity relationships; Human brands; Narrative transportation theory; Subjective personal introspection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:65:y:2012:i:4:p:511-519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.