Acculturaton to the global consumer culture: Scale development and research paradigm
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Belk, Russell W, 1985. " Materialism: Trait Aspects of Living in the Material World," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 265-80, December.
- Niraj Dawar & Phillip M Parker & Lydia J Price, 1996. "A Cross-Cultural Study of Interpersonal Information Exchange," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(3), pages 497-516, September.
- Stayman, Douglas M & Deshpande, Rohit, 1989. " Situational Ethnicity and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 361-71, December.
- Thompson, Craig J & Tambyah, Siok Kuan, 1999. " Trying to Be Cosmopolitan," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 214-41, December.
- Oswald, Laura R, 1999. " Culture Swapping: Consumption and the Ethnogenesis of Middle-Class Haitian Immigrants," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(4), pages 303-18, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:60:y:2007:i:3:p:249-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.