Acculturaton to the global consumer culture: Scale development and research paradigm
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Niraj Dawar & Phillip M Parker & Lydia J Price, 1996. "A Cross-Cultural Study of Interpersonal Information Exchange," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(3), pages 497-516, September.
- Oswald, Laura R, 1999. " Culture Swapping: Consumption and the Ethnogenesis of Middle-Class Haitian Immigrants," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(4), pages 303-18, March.
- Thompson, Craig J & Tambyah, Siok Kuan, 1999. " Trying to Be Cosmopolitan," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(3), pages 214-41, December.
- Stayman, Douglas M & Deshpande, Rohit, 1989. " Situational Ethnicity and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(3), pages 361-71, December.
- Belk, Russell W, 1985. " Materialism: Trait Aspects of Living in the Material World," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(3), pages 265-80, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:60:y:2007:i:3:p:249-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.