How Motivation Moderates the Effects of Emotions on the Duration of Consumption
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Graham, Robert J, 1981. " The Role of Perception of Time in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(4), pages 335-42, March.
- Oliver, Richard L, 1993. " Cognitive, Affective, and Attribute BAses of the Satisfaction Response," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 418-30, December.
- Hunt, Janet C & Kiker, B F, 1981. " The Effect of Fertility on the Time Use of Working Wives," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(4), pages 380-87, March.
- Bryant, W Keith, 1988. " Durables and Wives' Employment Yet Again," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 37-47, June.
- Hornik, Jacob & Schlinger, Mary Jane, 1981. " Allocation of Time to the Mass Media," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(4), pages 343-55, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:42:y:1998:i:3:p:241-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.