How Motivation Moderates the Effects of Emotions on the Duration of Consumption
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hornik, Jacob & Schlinger, Mary Jane, 1981. " Allocation of Time to the Mass Media," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(4), pages 343-355, March.
- Bryant, W Keith, 1988. " Durables and Wives' Employment Yet Again," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 37-47, June.
- Graham, Robert J, 1981. " The Role of Perception of Time in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(4), pages 335-342, March.
- Hunt, Janet C & Kiker, B F, 1981. " The Effect of Fertility on the Time Use of Working Wives," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(4), pages 380-387, March.
- Oliver, Richard L, 1993. " Cognitive, Affective, and Attribute BAses of the Satisfaction Response," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 418-430, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:38:y:2017:i:c:p:118-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abhishek & Sinha, Piyush Kumar, 2014. "Elements of task definition shopping situations: A study in context of products high on haptic salience," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-03-09, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Hansen, Jared M. & Levin, Michael A., 2016. "The effect of apathetic motivation on employees' intentions to use social media for businesses," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 6058-6066.
- Babin, Barry J. & Babin, Laurie, 2001. "Seeking something different? A model of schema typicality, consumer affect, purchase intentions and perceived shopping value," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 89-96, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:42:y:1998:i:3:p:241-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.