International banks as leaders or followers of international business : An historical perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Ongena, Steven, 2012.
"“Lending by example”: Direct and indirect effects of foreign banks in emerging markets,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 167-180.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Ongena, Steven, 2008. ""Lending by Example": Direct and Indirect Effects of Foreign Banks in Emerging Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6958, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hellman, Pasi, 1996. "The internationalization of Finnish financial service companies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 191-208, April.
- Liang, Hsin-Yu & Ching, Yann Peng & Chan, Kam C., 2013. "Enhancing bank performance through branches or representative offices? Evidence from European banks," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 495-508.
- Engwall, Lars & Marquardt, Rolf & Pedersen, Torben & Tschoegl, Adrian E., 2001. "Foreign bank penetration of newly opened markets in the Nordic countries," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 53-63, March.
- Engwall, Lars & Marquardt, Rolf & Pedersen, Torben & Tschoegl, Adrian E., 1999. "Foreign bank penetration of newly opened markets in the Nordic Countries," Working Papers 2-1999, Copenhagen Business School, Department of International Economics and Management.
- M. Boldt-Christmas & S. F. Jacobsen & A. Tschoegl, 2001. "The International Expansion of the Norwegian Banks," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 79-104.
- Siv Fagerland Jacobsen & Adrian E. Tschoegl, 1997. "The International Expansion of the Norwegian Banks," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-38, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Berg, Nathan, 2008. "Imitation in location choice," MPRA Paper 26592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans Degryse & Steven Ongena, 2002. "Bank-Firm Relationships and International Banking Markets," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 401-417.
- Degryse, H.A. & Ongena, S., 2002. "Bank-firm relationships and international banking markets," Other publications TiSEM fbb391d2-a9f9-4b49-a0f5-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Williams, Barry, 1998. "A pooled study of the profits and size of foreign banks in Australia," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(2-3), pages 211-231, September.
- Yamori, Nobuyoshi, 1997. "Do Japanese banks lead or follow international business? An empirical investigation," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 369-382, December.
- Gino Cattani & Adrian E. Tschoegl, 2002. "An Evolutionary View of Internationalization: Chase Manhattan Bank, 1917 to 1996," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-37, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Mariette Tonnel-Martinache, 1987. "Degré de développement des systèmes financiers et redéploiement géographique des banques," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(1), pages 117-148.
- Esperanca, Jose Paulo & Gulamhussen, Mohamed Azzim, 2001. "(Re)Testing the 'follow the customer' hypothesis in multinational bank expansion," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 281-293, July.
- Clarke, George R. G. & Cull, Robert & D'Amato, Laura & Molinari, Andrea, 1999. "The effect of foreign entry on Argentina's domestic banking sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2158, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:7:y:1983:i:4:p:583-595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed