Implicit recourse and credit card securitizations: What do fraud losses reveal?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Calomiris & Joseph Mason, 2004.
"Credit Card Securitization and Regulatory Arbitrage,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 26(1), pages 5-27, August.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Joseph R. Mason, 2003. "Credit card securitization and regulatory arbitrage," Working Papers 03-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Lang, William W. & Mester, Loretta J. & Vermilyea, Todd A., 2008.
"Competitive effects of Basel II on US bank credit card lending,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 478-508, October.
- William W. Lang & Loretta J. Mester & Todd A. Vermilyea, 2007. "Competitive effects of Basel II on U.S. bank credit card lending," Working Papers 07-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Higgins, Eric J. & Mason, Joseph R., 2004. "What is the value of recourse to asset-backed securities? A clinical study of credit card banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 875-899, April.
- Brent Ambrose & Michael LaCour-Little & Anthony Sanders, 2005. "Does Regulatory Capital Arbitrage, Reputation, or Asymmetric Information Drive Securitization?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 28(1), pages 113-133, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cardone-Riportella, Clara & Samaniego-Medina, Reyes & Trujillo-Ponce, Antonio, 2010. "What drives bank securitisation? The Spanish experience," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2639-2651, November.
- Riachi, Ilham & Schwienbacher, Armin, 2013. "Securitization of corporate assets and executive compensation," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 235-251.
- Omneya Abdelsalam & Marwa Elnahass & Sabur Mollah, 2018. "Asset Securitization and Risk: Does Bank Type Matter?," Working Papers 2018-15, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Gorton, Gary & Metrick, Andrew, 2013. "Securitization," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, Elsevier.
- Hartmann-Wendels, Thomas & Mählmann, Thomas & Versen, Tobias, 2009. "Determinants of banks' risk exposure to new account fraud - Evidence from Germany," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 347-357, February.
- Sarkisyan, Anna & Casu, Barbara, 2013. "Retained interests in securitisations and implications for bank solvency," Working Paper Series 1538, European Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:32:y:2008:i:7:p:1198-1208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.