Trade classification algorithms for electronic communications network trades
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael J. Barclay & Terrence Hendershott & D. Timothy McCormick, 2003. "Competition among Trading Venues: Information and Trading on Electronic Communications Networks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(6), pages 2637-2666, December.
- Conrad, Jennifer & Johnson, Kevin M. & Wahal, Sunil, 2003. "Institutional trading and alternative trading systems," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 99-134, October.
- Terrence Hendershott & Charles M. Jones, 2005. "Island Goes Dark: Transparency, Fragmentation, and Regulation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 18(3), pages 743-793.
- Ellis, Katrina & Michaely, Roni & O'Hara, Maureen, 2000. "The Accuracy of Trade Classification Rules: Evidence from Nasdaq," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(4), pages 529-551, December.
- Finucane, Thomas J., 2000. "A Direct Test of Methods for Inferring Trade Direction from Intra-Day Data," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(4), pages 553-576, December.
- Stoll, Hans R. & Schenzler, Christoph, 2006. "Trades outside the quotes: Reporting delay, trading option, or trade size?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 615-653, March.
- Madhavan, Ananth & Cheng, Minder, 1997. "In Search of Liquidity: Block Trades in the Upstairs and Downstairs Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(1), pages 175-203.
- Lee, Charles M. C. & Radhakrishna, Balkrishna, 2000. "Inferring investor behavior: Evidence from TORQ data," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 83-111, May.
- Odders-White, Elizabeth R., 2000. "On the occurrence and consequences of inaccurate trade classification," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 259-286, August.
- Lee, Charles M C & Ready, Mark J, 1991. " Inferring Trade Direction from Intraday Data," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 733-746, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Torben G. Andersen & Oleg Bondarenko, 2015. "Assessing Measures of Order Flow Toxicity and Early Warning Signals for Market Turbulence," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 19(1), pages 1-54.
- Abad, David & Pascual, Roberto, 2015. "The friction-free weighted price contribution," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 226-239.
- Fischer, Georg, 2019. "How dynamic hedging affects stock price movements: Evidence from German option and certificate markets," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Betriebswirtschaftliche Reihe B-35-19, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Pan, Kevin & Zeng, Yao, 2017. "ETF arbitrage under liquidity mismatch," ESRB Working Paper Series 59, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Baule, Rainer, 2011. "The order flow of discount certificates and issuer pricing behavior," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 3120-3133, November.
- Torben G. Andersen & Oleg Bondarenko, 2013. "Assessing Measures of Order Flow Toxicity via Perfect Trade Classification," CREATES Research Papers 2013-43, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Easton, Steve & Pinder, Sean & Uylangco, Katherine, 2013. "A case study of short-sale constraints and limits to arbitrage," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3924-3929.
- Su, Yong-Chern & Huang, Han-Ching & Hsu, Ming-Wei, 2010. "Convergence to market efficiency of top gainers," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 2230-2237, September.
- Ben Omrane, Walid & Welch, Robert, 2016. "Tick test accuracy in foreign exchange ECN markets," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 135-152.
- Emiliano Pagnotta, 2016. "Chasing Private Information," 2016 Meeting Papers 1673, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:wut:journl:v:4:y:2017:p:111-127:id:1316 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chakrabarty, Bidisha & Pascual, Roberto & Shkilko, Andriy, 2015. "Evaluating trade classification algorithms: Bulk volume classification versus the tick rule and the Lee-Ready algorithm," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 52-79.
- Dean Hanlon & Sean Pinder, 2013. "Capital gains tax, supply-driven trading and ownership structure: direct evidence of the lock-in effect," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 53(2), pages 419-439, June.
- repec:eee:reacre:v:26:y:2014:i:1:p:12-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Biais & Christophe Bisière & Chester Spatt, 2010. "Imperfect Competition in Financial Markets: An Empirical Study of Island and Nasdaq," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(12), pages 2237-2250, December.
- Entrop, Oliver & Fischer, Georg, 2019. "Hedging costs and joint determinants of premiums and spreads in structured financial products," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Betriebswirtschaftliche Reihe B-34-19, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Aktas, Osman Ulas & Kryzanowski, Lawrence, 2014. "Trade classification accuracy for the BIST," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 259-282.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:31:y:2007:i:12:p:3806-3821. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.