Duration models and IRR management: A question of dimensions?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chambers, Donald R. & Carleton, Willard T. & McEnally, Richard W., 1988. "Immunizing Default-Free Bond Portfolios with a Duration Vector," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 89-104, March.
- Nelson, Charles R & Siegel, Andrew F, 1987. "Parsimonious Modeling of Yield Curves," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(4), pages 473-89, October.
- Elton, Edwin J & Gruber, Martin J & Michaely, Roni, 1990. " The Structure of Spot Rates and Immunization," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(2), pages 629-42, June.
- Fooladi, Iraj & Roberts, Gordon S., 1992. "Bond portfolio immunization: Canadian tests," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 3-17, February.
- Gloria M. Soto Pacheco & Mª Asunción Prats Albentosa, 2002. "La Inmunización Financiera: Evaluación De Diferentes Estructuras De Cartera," Working Papers. Serie EC 2002-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Robert R. Bliss, 1997. "Movements in the term structure of interest rates," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q 4, pages 16-33.
- Eliseo Navarro & Juan M. Nave, 2001. "The structure of spot rates and immunization: Some further results," Spanish Economic Review, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 273-294.
- Eliseo Navarro & Juan M. Nave, 1997. "A two-factor duration model for interest rate risk management," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 21(1), pages 55-74, January.
- Bierwag, Gerald O. & Fooladi, Iraj & Roberts, Gordon S., 1993. "Designing an immunized portfolio: Is M-squared the key?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 1147-1170, December.
- Prisman, Eliezer Z. & Shores, Marilyn R., 1988. "Duration measures for specific term structure estimations and applications to bond portfolio immunization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 493-504, September.
- Soto, Gloria M., 2001. "Immunization derived from a polynomial duration vector in the Spanish bond market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1037-1057, June.
- Fong, H Gifford & Vasicek, Oldrich A, 1984. " A Risk Minimizing Strategy for Portfolio Immunization," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(5), pages 1541-46, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:28:y:2004:i:5:p:1089-1110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.