When can you immunize a bond portfolio?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chambers, Donald R. & Carleton, Willard T. & McEnally, Richard W., 1988. "Immunizing Default-Free Bond Portfolios with a Duration Vector," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 89-104, March.
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1979. "Duration and the Measurement of Basis Risk," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(1), pages 51-61, January.
- Prisman, Eliezer Z. & Shores, Marilyn R., 1988. "Duration measures for specific term structure estimations and applications to bond portfolio immunization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 493-504, September.
- Prisman, Eliezer Z. & Tian, Yisong, 1993. "Duration measures, immunization, and utility maximization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 689-707, June.
- Ingersoll, Jonathan E. & Skelton, Jeffrey & Weil, Roman L., 1978. "Duration Forty Years Later," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 627-650, November.
- Jacob Paroush & Eliezer Z. Prisman, 1997. "On the Relative Importance of Duration Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(2), pages 198-205, February.
- Bierwag, Gerald O. & Fooladi, Iraj & Roberts, Gordon S., 1993. "Designing an immunized portfolio: Is M-squared the key?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 1147-1170, December.
- Khang, Chulsoon, 1979. "Bond Immunization When Short-Term Interest Rates Fluctuate More Than Long-Term Rates," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(05), pages 1085-1090, December.
- Fong, H Gifford & Vasicek, Oldrich A, 1984. " A Risk Minimizing Strategy for Portfolio Immunization," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(5), pages 1541-46, December.
- Fisher, Lawrence & Weil, Roman L, 1971. "Coping with the Risk of Interest-Rate Fluctuations: Returns to Bondholders from Naive and Optimal Strategies," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(4), pages 408-31, October.
- Elton, Edwin J & Gruber, Martin J & Michaely, Roni, 1990. " The Structure of Spot Rates and Immunization," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(2), pages 629-42, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:22:y:1998:i:12:p:1571-1595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.