When can you immunize a bond portfolio?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fong, H Gifford & Vasicek, Oldrich A, 1984. " A Risk Minimizing Strategy for Portfolio Immunization," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(5), pages 1541-46, December.
- Prisman, Eliezer Z. & Tian, Yisong, 1993. "Duration measures, immunization, and utility maximization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 689-707, June.
- Elton, Edwin J & Gruber, Martin J & Michaely, Roni, 1990. " The Structure of Spot Rates and Immunization," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(2), pages 629-42, June.
- Bierwag, Gerald O. & Fooladi, Iraj & Roberts, Gordon S., 1993. "Designing an immunized portfolio: Is M-squared the key?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 1147-1170, December.
- Khang, Chulsoon, 1979. "Bond Immunization When Short-Term Interest Rates Fluctuate More Than Long-Term Rates," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(05), pages 1085-1090, December.
- Prisman, Eliezer Z. & Shores, Marilyn R., 1988. "Duration measures for specific term structure estimations and applications to bond portfolio immunization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 493-504, September.
- Fisher, Lawrence & Weil, Roman L, 1971. "Coping with the Risk of Interest-Rate Fluctuations: Returns to Bondholders from Naive and Optimal Strategies," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(4), pages 408-31, October.
- Chambers, Donald R. & Carleton, Willard T. & McEnally, Richard W., 1988. "Immunizing Default-Free Bond Portfolios with a Duration Vector," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 89-104, March.
- Ingersoll, Jonathan E. & Skelton, Jeffrey & Weil, Roman L., 1978. "Duration Forty Years Later," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 627-650, November.
- Jacob Paroush & Eliezer Z. Prisman, 1997. "On the Relative Importance of Duration Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(2), pages 198-205, February.
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1979. "Duration and the Measurement of Basis Risk," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(1), pages 51-61, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:22:y:1998:i:12:p:1571-1595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.