A minimax risk strategy for portfolio immunization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chambers, Donald R. & Carleton, Willard T. & McEnally, Richard W., 1988. "Immunizing Default-Free Bond Portfolios with a Duration Vector," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 89-104, March.
- Cooper, I. A., 1977. "Asset Values, Interest-Rate Changes, and Duration," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(05), pages 701-723, December.
- Fong, H Gifford & Vasicek, Oldrich A, 1984. " A Risk Minimizing Strategy for Portfolio Immunization," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(5), pages 1541-1546, December.
- Khang, Chulsoon, 1979. "Bond Immunization When Short-Term Interest Rates Fluctuate More Than Long-Term Rates," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(05), pages 1085-1090, December.
- Bierwag, G O & Khang, Chulsoon, 1979. "An Immunization Strategy Is a Minimax Strategy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(2), pages 389-399, May.
- Bierwag, G. O., 1977. "Immunization, Duration, and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(05), pages 725-742, December.
- Montrucchio, Luigi & Peccati, Lorenzo, 1991. "A note on Shiu--Fisher--Weil immunization theorem," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 125-131, July.
- Fisher, Lawrence & Weil, Roman L, 1971. "Coping with the Risk of Interest-Rate Fluctuations: Returns to Bondholders from Naive and Optimal Strategies," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(4), pages 408-431, October.
- Uberti, M., 1997. "A note on Shiu's immunization results," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 195-200, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balbás, Alejandro & Montagut, Esperanza H. & Pérez Fructuoso, María José, 2004. "Hedging bond portfolios versus infinitely many ranked factors of risk," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb043312, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Balbas, Alejandro & Ibanez, Alfredo & Lopez, Susana, 2002. "Dispersion measures as immunization risk measures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1229-1244, June.
- Balbás, Alejandro & Balbás, Raquel & Mayoral, Silvia, 2009. "Portfolio choice and optimal hedging with general risk functions: A simplex-like algorithm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 603-620, January.
- Gong, Pu & He, Xubiao, 2005. "A risk hedging strategy under the nonparallel-shift yield curve," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 354(C), pages 450-462.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:23:y:1998:i:2:p:173-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.